What's the "Hot" seller for you right now?

momtohaley2004

What's the hot seller for you right now? is it jars........what size jars? votives? tarts? tea lights? ornies or holiday specialties? Just curious.......for me it's the 8 ounce but this past weekend it was the ornies and tarts at my craft show. I don't keep tea lights or votives in stock usually but I did have votives this weekend and sold a few. Anyway, what's "hot" with everyone right now?

To be honest with you for me we do mostly sales at craft shows. Online hasn't really 'taken off' just yet to where i would like it to. Every show is different for us. One show we may sell more 8 ounces than anything else, sometimes it's crocks, sometimes it's votives and melts. Depends on the crowd. Also, every year is different too, with scents especially. One year a big seller will be apple jack the next year at the same show it's pumpkin pie. It happens, I just try to make sure I have enough of each!

Melts, Rock Candles, and Potpourri.... At the last few craft shows I kept running out of melts each day and the same with Potpourri. My stores are having the same problem because they keep ordering every two weeks. And they are supposed to make sure they have enough for the whole month. What is going on???? I had to start selling sprays to refresh the potpourri because the stores had so many requests to refresh the scent.

For us right now it's gift baskets!! We had to make 840 for a wholesale account. Still not done, we deliver them 100 at a time, that's all I can fit in the van.

Bundt cakes as well, they have been a big on line seller. We have a store as well, and in the store it;s melts and votives, and pies this season have been a nice seller. Anything apple did good this year as well.

post-634-139458437819_thumb.jpg

OMG CraftyChirs.. That cake looks amazing!!!:bow: It looks real and I want a big bite of it right now!!!! NICE!!

ah, thanks (blush) They sell well, but are a bit of a PIA to make. They are 5 pounds! We have 4 bundt molds, so we pour 4 every night before we go home (I have a shop and store, it's not in my house, and I have 5 lovely ladies who work for me) They take so long to set! When the molds go on sale again, I think I'll by more of them.

Just finished our last 2 craft shows and wickless (10oz), tarts, votives, tealights were hot. Just introded the reeds to our area and they seem be look promising. We will see what next season brings. Pillars and jars were slower, but I think wickless have a promise also.

D&J