Favorite Scent-need some help here!

CBE

Ok... I'm puttin' this out in high hopes that this will help me out (and others too) for the Secret Santa Swap santalol ... I would love to throw in a few extra goodies for my person... but I need a little help here! I don't have much to go on regarding fragrance.

What scent is everyone totally diggin' right now???? :cool:

I'm more of the traditional sugar cookie, vanilla and holiday wassail right now. But, when it comes to my sales, I seem to be doing a lot of the candy cane, love spell, leather and midsummer night (drakkar) type. Just my area though I suppose.

By the way, what is the secret santa swap?

The Secret Santa Gift Exchange... in the off topic area.... :D

I'm just interested in what a person likes for themselves... what do YOU like? What scent makes YOU flip? LOL

I am digging the Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from JS-omg, this scent rocks and so far my customers are agreeing. I've sold more of this scent than any other. I've used it in soy wax, lotion, sugar scrub, room spray-which my base could double as body spray, reed diffusers and aroma beads. The reeds were just for myself as I'm still in the "testing" mode with them, but everything else has sold like hotcakes.

This scent is unbelievably yummy!!!

Family Gathering -- FOH

Acadian Homecoming (is major OMG!) -- TSW (you won't want to buy it though lol)

Instant Karma (TSW now has it back in stock)

Bay Rum (TSW)

Zen Tea (TSW)

Ultraviolet (TSW)

Sanguigno ORange & Patchouli (TSW)

(Just about anything patchouli and amber ... so I'm sure I didn't help you at all!)

Goddess~ The Old Mill

Satsuma Guava~ The Scent Works

Mango Madness~ Oregon Trails

Beneath the Stars~ WSP

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir~ The Scent Works

Fresh Lemon Sugar~ Sweetcakes

Relaxing~ Brambleberry

Donna Karan Black Cashmere~ I loved Mint Meadows [closed], but the Scent Works is good.

Philosophy Falling in Love~ The Scent Works

Juicy Pink Grapefruit~ Southern Soapers

High Voltage~ The Old Mill

Coconut Curry Custard~ Backwoods

Aegean Mist~ The Scent Works

I really like wearing musky vanillas or spices. My favorite scent is Vetiver and you don't really see it very often. Good luck, I'm sure your Secret santa person will like anything that you make, your the best!

Kay Kay... Have you tried Vetiver from OT? Awww... it's awesome. I just ordered some two days ago to be exact!!! I can't wait to try it in a scrub! :drool: For me... I like all fragrances, but it usually depends on my mood... I'll wear this scent one day, next day wear a different one... you should see my bathroom closet *faint* FULL of different perfumes... Perfume is my weakness. :) My all-time favorite perfume.... Mackie.

Does anyone remember Intimate Musk from the 80's? It didn't stick around long at all, but I loved it- did something to my chemistry and I just won't go there, lol. :embarasse And anyone who can tell me of an FO that smells similar would be my hero... or anyone who could tell my Secret Santa, lol. There was also a Wild Musk Patch by Coty, that I liked... the ONLY patch that I've liked but probably because I haven't been exposed to many different blends and i'm not a fan of it straight. Someday I will get some straight and do some mixing.

As far as available FO's...fave scent list would go something like...

Lime Cooler- any

Citron Red Currant (Fragrant Expressions - don't know anything about this company- I got it off the classy's. But I do plan on seeking it out or something like it to replace it!)

Rose Musk - SOS

Tuscan Orange - JS

Lily of the Valley - any

I have very little experience with suppliers and whose version is best, but I'm always happy with SOS so far.

Anything Orange, Grapefruit, Vanilla, Lime (except Lime Coconut Verbena- bleh, lol) and I love the Apple Cinnamon types!

And yes, I would wear or burn any of the above, lol!!!!!