Lemon Lime Splash

dublon

Well, after E's class on swirling... I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it! I mean they are no where near as nice as some of you do, but dang I'm getting there!!:D

I'm trying as hard as I can!! I do have a bit of ash, but I think I just might leave it this time....:grin2:

Please excuse the quality of pics my camera is on it's way to camera heaven!!

post-2434-139458437378_thumb.jpg

post-2434-139458437383_thumb.jpg

:embarasse Thank you all so much for the kind compliments!! I'm a very determined cookie to get this swirling down!!

I need to check on some other colours though. I'm using the oxides and the ultramarines at the moment, and it's harder to get exactly what I want!

:embarasse Thank you so much for the very kind words!!!

I do have a bit of ash on some of the bars, but I think I will quite easily be able to clean them up.

I'm soooooooooooo hoping that the scent stays though, as they still smell just divine!!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

Thanks again everyone!! I really do appreciate the encouragement!!:)

My bars are only 2 weeks old, but the scent is still realllllllllllllllly great! I actually showered with a small piece yesterday....Very nice!! :bliss: Plus the fact that I've finally tweaked a recipe that I really like!!:whoohoo:

Thank you all for the compliments on the swirls and colours too!!!

I'm going to have to make another batch of that one very soon though....everyone that comes in the house just loves the scent. So I guess a few people will be getting xmas gifts. It should be ready just in time!!:D