This must be what its like for you.......

chandlers with large sales.

I seemed to have done nothing but pour solid for the last 3 weeks, ready for next weekend craft fair. I am absolutely shattered, I'm on auto-pilot, in bed around 2am and up at 7am.

But boy, it's soooooooo nice seeing everything setting up and unmoulding loads of things at once.

It was nice to add a lot of items to the 'whats in your pot' thread this weekend.

Hubby is having an absolute fit though, the whole kitchen is awash with candles etc, he's not a happy bunny!

Tired but happy :D

Hubby is having an absolute fit though' date=' the whole kitchen is awash with candles etc, he's not a happy bunny! Tired but happy :D[/quote']

My DH is always happy when the kitchens full of candles .... he knows that's a sign that he'll be getting some of his money back:laugh2:

My DH is always happy when the kitchens full of candles .... he knows that's a sign that he'll be getting some of his money back:laugh2:

lol my husband is the same way. He loves when i start racking up the orders.

He wouldn't care if i couldn't even cook as long as im making the money:laugh2:

my hubby just sees it as me messing about in the kitchen with wax! Even now I've gone self employed and trying to make a go of this I get no support. I try and involve him, ask him what he thinks of something or other, and he just grunts!

I've had to sit down before I fall down lol

hubby moved by work room on the second floor..we have a 5 bedroom home and an empty nest..so one room is a tv room, one is an office, one workroom and 2 bedrooms. It's made a world of difference for me...I practically live on my 2nd floor, even before the workroom was there. It's interesting when hubby gets home..there are some scents he never comments on but once in a while there is something melting that he really likes. Always weird to know he likes brewed jasmine..a true metrosexual!

hubby moved by work room on the second floor..we have a 5 bedroom home and an empty nest..so one room is a tv room, one is an office, one workroom and 2 bedrooms. It's made a world of difference for me...I practically live on my 2nd floor, even before the workroom was there. It's interesting when hubby gets home..there are some scents he never comments on but once in a while there is something melting that he really likes. Always weird to know he likes brewed jasmine..a true metrosexual!

Blimey! My hubbys answer to 'how does this smell?' is "like soap" *lol* I don't know why I bother asking :D

How you going with all that pouring Yvette?

Anjie,x.

Anjie, I'm shattered. I keep getting organised, deciding what I've got to do each day, and when it goes wrong, I'm lost lol

I've had 4 kids off school poorly, but they are back tomorrow, OH YES THEY ARE!!! even the doctor said the anti-b's should have kicked in by then ;)

Tomorrow, I HAVE to do my other dipped bears and ad-hoc pouring, things that I'm doing bit by bit, gotta finish some labelling, and check paperwork etc

I'm just hoping that all this hard work pays off on Saturday :D

Tell me about it.....I just got finished pouring 1200 candles in 3 weeks outta 1 presto pot! I just got my house back to normal (kinda) so DH is a little happier. $$$ Doesn't excite him a bit!:rolleyes2 I feel great though!:yay:

well, get this! My eldest son is coming to help me at the fair (he's 12), the other kids are staying the night and day at my mums, but hubby said last night, if my eldest wants to stay at my mums he can and hubby will come to the craft fair with me! I'm gobsmacked!

Although my eldest is adament he's helping, he's been in this from the start lol and wants his £5 helpers fee ;) he's also now after a % of takings, the little entrepreneur him!

well' date=' get this! My eldest son is coming to help me at the fair (he's 12), the other kids are staying the night and day at my mums, but hubby said last night, if my eldest wants to stay at my mums he can and hubby will come to the craft fair with me! I'm gobsmacked!

Although my eldest is adament he's helping, he's been in this from the start lol and wants his £5 helpers fee ;) he's also now after a % of takings, the little entrepreneur him![/quote']

Awww that is soo sweet of your hubby! From a bloke who just sounds so anti-candles .......... well anti-candles in his kitchen anyway :laugh2: Maybe he can see how hard you are trying to get your business off the ground, you're not doing this for your health after all ;)

And way to go Yvettes eldest *lol* you gotta give it to him, he's gonna go far.

Anjie,x.