** What's in your pot this weekend/next week? **

Well, since I'm *not* the 340M winner in town... (can't believe all the news crews set up at the grocery store) http://www.mailtribune.com/archive/2005/1021/local/stories/01local.htm

Guess I'll have to work :) I'm totally understocked for my fairs the rest of the year, so I'm going to be making 2" pillars in lavender and spiced cranberry, and in soap probably a batch of everything, starting with hazelnut & almond and winter rose.

What's up with you guys for the next week?

Well, I'm testing all of Peaks new waxes, and since I have no shows (next home show is in mid Nov.), and have a lull in orders for the moment, I'm gonna be pouring more of thier pillar pre-blend, votive pre-blend and their low mp straight paraffin. :)

So far I'm loving the results with it.. LOVE the fact that the votive and pillar pre-blends are granulated.. LOVE that... I'll be trying some rustics, some marbles and a couple other type of pillars..

I pretty much have the container testing down.. And well, I want to really play and get creative and containers can get boring, so it's all pillars and votives this weekend. :)

Well, tonight, I am finishing up a wedding basket for a wedding that we are going to tomorrow. One of hubby's best friends. Then, tomorrow, we are going to the wedding. Then, Sunday, I am working, and getting my oldest ready to start Pre-school on Monday!! Wooohoooo!!!

Well tonight is my neice's 9th birthday party so I will be there for awhile.

But tomorrow I will be testing Taylored Concepts custom wax. I told hubby hopefully this is the wax I have been waiting for. We shall see. haha. I poured the candle last night and its a great one pour, so I can't wait to see how it burns.

I finally found a mold for the wax pellets so I will be pouring some of those also.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to all having shows!

Working on my mini casserole dishes and pouring votives and tarts. Trying to get a lot of pouring done this weekend so I can work on packaging after work next week. (I'm just waaaay too tired after work to drag everything out and do any pouring .. CAN'T WAIT FOR MY WORKSHOP ONE DAY! :waiting: )

I am planning on pouring holiday scents and getting some air freshners done, all depends on how the great grandson does. Have had him now for about a month and that means I am way behinde can't even spell anymore. Have a great week end everyone.:tiptoe:

Let's see. I have two more candles to make for the house and I'm done. Then it's make as many mini-tarts as I can and get those batched up so i can take them to work for my sister to sell for me. Going to borrow my sister's camera so I can start trying to get some decent pics of everything and finally get the instructs for my marbles up...

Since they moved the Chiefs game to tonight, that means I'll have Sunday afternoon completely free, not sure what I'm going to do with all that free time.

Aside from watching a feather to see where the heck I have a dang blasted draft that's screwing up my levelling, I have no clue what else is going on. Maybe need to take this as a sign to just kick back and relax this weekend, who knows.

Well I didn't get my Peaks order this week so I'll be pouring some other scents for the one day show next Saturday. I have about 150 candles and 200 clamshells to label in the meantime. I'm also waiting on a floor spinning rack to arrive from Missouri for this show.

I am expect the Peaks order next week so I'll have to hurry up and pour Spruce Christmas and Hot Cocoa. Also have to pour about 40 Amish Harvest candles for the show as well. and I have to do all the clamshells of these scents as well.

I guess there are good sides to being laid off for the week!:tongue2:

• 4 weeks later...