Just Scents ROCKS!!!!!!

Sherie

OMG, I just got my "Ultimate" Vanilla and Sandalwood. I can't tell you how wonderful these smell OOB. I got Mojito Cocktail, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Girls Night Out and Butter Nut Crunch (I think) as my samples. All of them are absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Becky is wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend her oils. Of coarse, I still love Alan/Nachelle and Peak!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Yay! I'm so glad you like these ones! Just wait till you burn them...mmmm! That chestnuts & brown sugar will knock your socks off! THe mojito is one of my personal faves!!

Becky is awesome! I was on the phone with her for 2hrs yesterday!! LOL

Girl, I just ordered dinner out! I'm DEFINITELY in wax tonight! I just opened them to sniff them and I'm telling you I can still smell the Ultimate Vanilla and Chestnut and Brown Sugar. It's actually a pretty darn good combo in the olfactory! LMAO!:laugh2:

Oh, I love ultimate vanilla too - DH says it smells like icing, so he's happy when I pour it. I like the Brown Sugar Pecan more than the Chesnuts and Brown Sugar, but that's just my opinion. And Mojito is just awesome. I may love Becky, but my checkbook does not, lol. :laugh2:

Hey Angela, thanks for the heads up on the Brown Sugar Pecan. There was an RN at work the other day and man she smelled soooooo good. I asked her if it was B&BW and she said no. I can't remember the company (will have to ask her again). I asked what the scent was and it's Brown Sugar. So, I'm on the hunt to dupe that scent. Also, Circle "E" Candles Sugar Cookie is absolutely yummy. I was given one as a "thank you" gift. The entire time it burns, it makes me want to eat. My daughter stole it from me and has been burning it in her room. Every time I go to the back of the house, it makes me want to eat. LOL :laugh2: I would definitely love to have that one too. :D

The red mac apple and the Grammies Berry griddlecakes I got no hot throw either and I tried htp 104, the premier series wicks, and HTP 105's. The 104's and 105's work the best depending on the scents. I dont know if they just arnt curing long enough?? I LOVE these scents!! I want to get hot throw! I would think a week would be long enough. Im not having the best luck lol.

Gosh, I don't know what to tell you. You would think a week would be enough. Stick them somewhere and let them cure for 30 days. If you still don't have a hot throw, it isn't going to throw. Maybe Kerry (Kaybee) will chime in here. She's more knowledgeable on this wax than I am.

i tried the chestnuts and brown sugar and i love the way it smells but im not getting any hot throw at all in ky puresoy and it cured for a week. :undecided

What percentage did you use in the wax? Sometimes I have to use 9% on some of the FO's to get them to throw. Generally if it doesn't throw in this wax in a couple of days, it isn't going to throw. I know the more subtle the FO, they harder it is to throw. I haven't tried this FO, but doesn't sound like it is a subtle scent. Beeswax helps a little, but I haven't found it to be as big of a benefit as I hoped it would be, for scent throw, though it is wonderful for smooth tops. Sorry, getting off on something else. If you are using about 9%, and letting it set a couple of days and it isn't throwing, chances are it isn't going to. Maybe mixing it with something else will help, like a vanilla or something. I have to say it is unusual, as I can get most anything to throw in that soy, except water type, or very subtle FO's.

I used 10%. i dont know what the problem is, maybe i will try again and give them to someone else this time to try lol. people came over here while they were burning and said they didnt smell much. but i had dinner cooking and kids in the tub with scented bubble bath LOL that kind of thing. who knows. Well i will try again!

Well, I have never tried her oils... but its not because I didnt try!!! I have called and got no answer on the phone TWICE since Jan. I left a message both times stating that I was an old "Missys" customer and wanted to try some of the scents she has. NO PHONE CALL BACK either time. She must just like you women. This last time was about a month ago and it was maybe Feb the first time I called...?? The 2nd time I even told them on the message that I had left a message months ago and my call was not returned so I would think they would have returned this last call first thing..? Maybe some day when they answer the phone I can try their oils. Bruce

OK...I too am officially a JS addict!! Seriously, I LOVE them! The Ultimate Vanilla is wonderful, and I just poured the Chestnuts and Brown Sugar and WOW!!!! I told my husband last night that it is my new favorite...that along with the Cinnamon Cider! I am so glad I found Becky!:D

Well, I have never tried her oils... but its not because I didnt try!!! I have called and got no answer on the phone TWICE since Jan. I left a message both times stating that I was an old "Missys" customer and wanted to try some of the scents she has. NO PHONE CALL BACK either time. She must just like you women. This last time was about a month ago and it was maybe Feb the first time I called...?? The 2nd time I even told them on the message that I had left a message months ago and my call was not returned so I would think they would have returned this last call first thing..? Maybe some day when they answer the phone I can try their oils. Bruce

I am also an old Missy customer, and it is highly unusual for Becky not to return calls. I am sure there is a logical explanation for it. She has been moving into a larger warehouse and hired a ton of employees, so I am thinking it could be due to all of the changes. I have had a few calls where I got voice mail, but she usually calls back. I hate for you to give up, as she is such a great supplier. I am going to email her and tell her that you are trying to get a hold of her.

And by the way, I am a guy, so I know she does work with us too! LOL

Jordan

When Becky moved into her new warehouse this summer she had problems with her getting her old phone number hooked back up and had to use a temporary new one for about a month or two. She said she lost a lot of messages during this time. The time sounds just about right for when you tried calling the 2nd time. She now has the phones all fixed and you can get her on the regular number. I would definitely try her again. I e-mailed her with a question and she called me on the phone with a response. So simply not returning a call doesn't sound like her.

Edited to add: When I use Chestnuts and Brown Sugar (in J50 wax) I have to let it cure for a few days before I can smell it. I found the same thing with Vanilla Buttercream Crunch. Now the Cranberry Spice ran me out of the house when making and I could smell it perfectly the next morning. Funny how that works with different scents. (dont know if it's the scent or candlenose)

Definately try to reach Becky again.

I had the same problem as Bruce. I called left a message and no response. I think it was the problem with her phone lines.

I then let you guys talk me into trying again and I am an addict now too. Becky spent over 20 minutes on the phone with me for 1 little sample pack. I was impressed. She really knows her products. I liked the samples she suggested better than the ones I picked.

Bruce, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Ok, thanks guys and girls... when it gets past X-mas I will try again. MY CHRISTMAS show starts next TUESDAY the 1st of Nov!!! UGGGG Gona be there til JAN!!!!!!!!!!! Trish darn it dont talk to her so much your gona wear her out and I will never get a chance. Thanks Jordan, I was wordering if it was just me or a guy thing. I do know the last year Missy was in business I spent over 10k with them on wax and oils so I would think JS would want a piece of that action. They missed out this year.

Well,

If it makes you feel any better, I can't get her this week either! LOL. She is just swamped, and hasn't returned my calls. I did email her and told her about you :) Good luck with your holiday season, I hope it goes well for you!

Jordan