ISO Paraffin wax in pellets or flakes

At this point I was just looking to see that they existed and in what varieties, prices, etc. I'm very spoiled on the soy wax flakes that I use - just scoop some up and put them in my melter. I used paraffin ages ago and I totally hated having to break up those slabs. :)

Candlescience has 1343A - which is a paraffin pillar wax in the little beads. Got to admit it is so easy to work with. Trying a rustic layered pillar at this moment in this wax, waiting for layers to cool. First time I have used it.

Here is a clipping from C&S: It is 10 lbs for 14.90 I beleive.

Waxes & Gel > Votive/Tart Waxes >

Production Pre-Blended Votive/Tart Wax - Hassle Free

Description: This blend is designed for candle makers who like the convenience and quality of a pre-blended wax at the sharpest prices possible. It makes a nice solid, creamy color candle, and gives a nice smooth top on your candles after the repour. I've experimented and poured this wax at all different temperatures with all different scents and colors and found it so easy and vitually goof-proof. It burns clean and throws scent well and gives predictible results in any climate or temperature. It's great for beginners too since it's so easy! I highly recommend trying this wax!

Type: Paraffin blended with additives

Meltpoint: 133 degrees

Primary Use: Tarts and votives

Packaging: Flakes

Wick Suggestion: cotton core, zinc core, and Heinz coreless

Recommended Pouring Temperature: 180-190 degrees

Instructions for Use: Heat wax to 200 degrees. Add scent and color and pour at 180 degrees. This wax will give you a nice smooth finish when you top off the candle with the repour.

What application do you need the paraffin for? Container- KY, Votives- Makes scents candle supply or early american candle supply. Just be carefull with msc, I got a few cases of wax pellets that smelled like burnt plastic and they screwed me on it.Their policy is they do not take back open cases regardless and you have to pay return shipping even if it is defective.

In contemplating the idea of going with a paraffin-soy blend in the future for my container candles, I would want my paraffin to come in bead form just to make it easier on me, so that's why I'm asking :)

Thanx everyone for the info so far!

Here is a clipping from C&S: It is 10 lbs for 14.90 I beleive.

Waxes & Gel > Votive/Tart Waxes >

Production Pre-Blended Votive/Tart Wax - Hassle Free

Description: This blend is designed for candle makers who like the convenience and quality of a pre-blended wax at the sharpest prices possible. It makes a nice solid, creamy color candle, and gives a nice smooth top on your candles after the repour. I've experimented and poured this wax at all different temperatures with all different scents and colors and found it so easy and vitually goof-proof. It burns clean and throws scent well and gives predictible results in any climate or temperature. It's great for beginners too since it's so easy! I highly recommend trying this wax!

Type: Paraffin blended with additives

Meltpoint: 133 degrees

Primary Use: Tarts and votives

Packaging: Flakes

Wick Suggestion: cotton core, zinc core, and Heinz coreless

Recommended Pouring Temperature: 180-190 degrees

Instructions for Use: Heat wax to 200 degrees. Add scent and color and pour at 180 degrees. This wax will give you a nice smooth finish when you top off the candle with the repour.

Can you post a link? I would like to try this.

Thanks,