RENAMING Pink Sugar FO

maryann

hopefully I'm posting this in the right section.... I LUV LUV LUV this scent- mine is from MillCreek the description is: Lively floral with top notes of bergamot, orange, strawberry and licorice. The heart blends red fruit, lily of the valley, fig leaves and soft powder notes. The base is a cotton candy, vanilla, caramel, musk and woody blend.

I'm hoping to get some ideas on a new name as I think its Trademarked (right??). Anyway I'm using this scent on my site in two spots, one is under the category - "Find a Cure" (I'm working on it right now) and would like the new name to refer to this category but be appropiate for the regular candle section. HOPEFULLY that all makes sense. I was think of Pink Hope (but then it didn't even remotely address the scent description) or Sweet Hope, Sweet Pink Hope, I don't know PLEASE HELP ME :yes:

I think that's a great idea, and your online store is actually quite impressive, there, missy! You've got so many yummy things!

I like the idea of incorporating the word Hope in there - what about something like

Hope in Pink

Hope is Sweet

Pink Ribbon

Candy Pink Ribbon

Pink Candy Ribbon (to tie in the pink ribbon emblem)

I must say seeing that reminds me.... I'm looking for a category name to take the place of the Red Hat Society and saw in the Current magazine a product they name Red Hat Mamas. Thought that was soooo cute. I'll have to see if they trademarked that LOL. Just thought that was cute and your hot pink reminded me of that. I'll have to start a thread for this topic (Red Hat Society) as well :D. Thanks for the ideas!

• 2 years later...