New Melts (do not look if easy offended)

britishgirl

Well at least you put a warning behind the subject, but I nearly spat my drink all over my computer! Hilarious, but at the same time not too sure about these. Maybe you could market them for Hen parties. Please do not be offended but I had a right laugh at the NORTY spelling - (correct spelling is Naughty), unless it was intended - then I apologise. I think marketing them as Naughty (Norty) novelty melts is a good idea though and wonder what other shapes you could possibly have up your sleeve - well I can think of a couple!:smiley2:

hi

thanks! the spelling was intentional, i came up with idea after talking to some friends of mine who had just got married!! and believe me i have another mould to use, just looking for some more sexy scents!!

I thought it best to put warning in title and not actually post pic but give the link to it so any passing kiddies wouldnt look!

pretty good match of color (atleast of the ones i seen) :yay:

LMAO! I love em! I thought of making boobie mechanics soaps when Comfortscents mentioned her poor hubby having to wash his hands with cupcakes with roses on em!

Scent was karma sutra misbehaving lol

Get to your nearest Stag Shop and start marketing those. I have a friend that markets her votives ie. sex on the beach, wet and wild, etc., at these types of shops and they fly. Consumers love "different & unique" and in the kinky and wild shops, you have a seller in my eyes!:yay:

Do you sell these online? I think I saw them on etsy. Thought they were funny - would be great for bachelorette parties, surprise parties, etc. Would probably need a warning on "life size ones" - something like not skin safe or for external use only.

I too have made these. My nephew got married last year and I made all his bridesmaids and Moms one. They loved it. I remember though when I ordered the mold seems like it stated large penis and when I recieved them I thought damn what would their small ones look like.LMAO:laugh2:

OOOOPS forgot to say I used M&P though to make soap.

I too have made these. My nephew got married last year and I made all his bridesmaids and Moms one. They loved it. I remember though when I ordered the mold seems like it stated large penis and when I recieved them I thought damn what would their small ones look like.LMAO:laugh2:

OOOOPS forgot to say I used M&P though to make soap.

A man must have sized them. You know how delicate they are. :laugh2:

are we maligning my poor hubby? The man has been a trooper..I put one of my rose queen cakes in a vintage soap dish I found and it's in the kitchen..last night hubby was looking for hand cream...he's been washing his hands with DAWN dish soap..when I looked at the soap dish in the kitchen the soap is still pristine sitting in the soap dish. I had about an oz left of the f.o. scented "man a*s" and poured him plaino plaino bars of soap. He's in heaven...altho, I love the idea of the boobies....hhhmmm....maybe they will remind him of something...lol