Just Scents Cranberry Sauce

Bonba

I got a chance to pour this today. My gosh! I had to go outside for some air.LOL! Talk about running you out of the house! LOL!! I was not expecting this to be so spicy. I can't really tell much difference from my Cranberry Spice. Is it supposed to be that spicy? Or is my nose just fried? I looked at the bottle I know 3 times, to make sure I had the right one!:confused: :tiptoe:

Bonba

Guess, I am not a good one to ask. LOL! Right now I am not getting it! I am nosed out for the day! Good though! Reaalllllyyyyyy..stong, Right up there with Black Cherry or Wildcherry. I poured several pounds of Cinn Red Hots after I poured the Cranberry Sauce. Red Hots seemed mild after that! LOL!: :grin2::confused:

Bonba

No spice here, either. But I think this one is just like the real deal. Awesome scent. So is the Cranberry Spice, that is my new favorite, oh shoot, forgot the cranberry orange. Another cranberry scent that is a definite keeper!

No spice here either with the Cranberry Sauce scent and yes it is a good one and a strong one. :)

Regarding Cranberry Spice, I had decided to go with Alabaster's Spiced Cranberry. I may have tried JS's a while ago.....or is a a new one she has? I tested Alabaster's Spiced Cranberry up against BCN and Alabaster had a stronger cold throw and hot throw in my soy. I tested Peak's a long time ago but never in soy so not sure on their's. They all pretty much have the similiar smell so since Alabaster smelled good and was strong, I went with it. None of them seem all that spicy to me. I am getting tired of testing. :tongue2:

Just Scent's Cranberry Spice is fairly new, it just came out about three months ago. It is totally different from Alabaster and BCN, more realistic and very strong!

Hey Jordan,

Thanks. I thought maybe it was fairly new. I need to place an order with Becky. She has a lot of new ones that I have not tried yet. When I place my order I will order the Cranberry Spice and compare it to Alabaster's. I just (today) poured JS's Spiced Sugar Plums. It smelled great OOB. I hope it smells great burning, and I hope it will throw well in soy. :)

I got a chance to pour this today. My gosh! I had to go outside for some air.LOL! Talk about running you out of the house! LOL!! I was not expecting this to be so spicy. I can't really tell much difference from my Cranberry Spice. Is it supposed to be that spicy? Or is my nose just fried? I looked at the bottle I know 3 times, to make sure I had the right one!:confused: :tiptoe:

Bonba

What wax are you using,I'm not getting that good of throw.I'm using JS123.

Thanks Anna

Well, I am using a my own blend, to make it simple I will say it is a parsoy. LOL! I would think you would get an excelent throw with JS123. Don't you hate it when that happens. Are you not getting a hot or cold throw or just not as strong as you would like? Maybe a cure time would help.:(

Bonba

I use both Calsoy CB-3 and JS-123. I use 9% in both. It has been awhile since I burned the JS-123 one but I do remember thinking the scent throw was really good. Not sure which has a better throw though -- soy or the JS-123. I would have to burn the JS-123 again to know for sure.

Anna, what FO percentage are you using?

It smells wonderful cold.but no hot throw.It's been a week since it was poured.24 hrs with this wax,and it is suppose to be ready to go.Maybe it's my nose,going to take it to my mother's house.I can smell the untimate vanilla,fruit slices(JS fo's)kick butt throw.

edit to say,I use 1 1/2 ozs pp

It smells wonderful cold.but no hot throw.It's been a week since it was poured.24 hrs with this wax,and it is suppose to be ready to go.Maybe it's my nose,going to take it to my mother's house.I can smell the untimate vanilla,fruit slices(JS fo's)kick butt throw.

edit to say,I use 1 1/2 ozs pp

Hi Anna,

Well, it could be your nose since you are using enough oil. What temp are you adding it at? Also, I have heard that some people have trouble picking up on certain scents -- what one person smells as a STRONG scent another will not. I go through times when I am pouring so many testers that I have trouble smelling anything and I have to take a break. Give it a few days. :)