Need Scent Suggestions Please . . .

AngelaVA

I have some customers who are asking for more herbal/earthy types of Fos. I really need some suggestions and so hopefully you guys can help me out. So far, they really like Cool Citrus Basil, Patchouli and Rain. So any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks! :D

What about Rosemary Mint? I know SNC has one that's wonderful but I no longer order from her...I'm going to try the one in JS which seems to have gotten good reviews.

Jen

I was just thinking the same thing! I use JS Rosemary Mint, however, I think it's more minty than rosemary, but it's really nice!!

Well BnL's rosemary mint is quite strong and wonderful :)

As for other herbally blends -- BCN has the purely herbal which is really nice and does dupe the Herbal Essence shampoo quite well; Basil, sage and mint is lovely (BCN) and for me, it reduces headaches (a characteristic of basil anyway); and there's the pineapple cilantro which is nice, also BCN.

Earthy -- Sandalwoods, patchouli (nice mix of the two with some amber is quite nice too) and even Oakmoss (BCN) gives off that earthy scent.

I was just thinking the same thing! I use JS Rosemary Mint, however, I think it's more minty than rosemary, but it's really nice!!

I use this one from JS, and it is wonderful and strong. It is definitely more mint, which was why we chose it. My customers love it, and prefer it over my other version for BNL.

I use BNL Rosemary Mint like others above and I also think it has more mint than Rosemary.

Also, Eucalyptus & Spearmint is a good one too. I use the one from BNL. I actually prefer the one from WSP but it is more expensive. I am halfway tempted to switch to WSP once I am done with the BNL. The BNL one is REALLY good but I believe the WSP one has a little more Euc. than the one from BNL and I tend to like that.

Green Tea (Peaks) -- this is probably either a love or hate it one, but I LOVE it and it throws great in Calsoy CB-3. This one really grew on me.

Citrus & Teakwood (JBN) -- This is a very nice scent too and unique. It has a great throw in soy.

Sage & Citrus (The Scented Bean) -- some like this and some don't. I love this one. It is somewhat masculine - to me anyway. It has a really good throw. It is a Yankee dupe.

If I think if more I will let you know. :)