Wow--I'm going to be in a magazine article

debscent

I received an email from a writer doing a short story on area candle makers. She asked if I would be interested in being in her article. It's a short article and a local magazine (state-wide), but I'm very excited.

Wow...it's all I can say right now!

Verrrrrry cool! I am happy for you and hope it brings you exactly what you need. I recently had similar press and it has proven to be somewhat of a double edge sword. I average about 50 hits on my site each day, but in the three days after the article, I had a total of 7,000 hits. I literally had to take a pill. :P It has been amazing but at the same time, I am not able to keep up. I have sourced out some of the work but I am still getting about 3-4 hours of sleep a night. It is a good problem to have, but be prepared! Oh, if you have a website check with your server provider about bandwidth usage, how much you have, and how much you might need to cover a ton of traffic. Ask me how I know. :laugh2: