does this remind you about someone?

Maybe Pourette just didn't want to deal (or couldn't) with the actual sales anymore, so they wholesale to this place. It would be nice if they would email everyone who is on their list to let us know what's going on if this is true. Did you check out the honey stuff they carry? Yum!

hmmm...I remember looking at this site a long time ago for hurricane molds and noticed they had all the same photos as pourette and figured they may have stolen the photos to use them on their site, so I didn't order from them. But that just my usual suspicious thinking, maybe they didn't...

I don't believe folks think the pics were stolen. It's just that Pourette basically disappeared and some people lost money. Plus they had unique molds some people needed. So there's a lot of discussion about a) what happened to Pourette and B) are they resurfacing under a different name, and c) is there another source.

But I guess really probably none of the above unless this vendor has some leftover molds or bought out Pourette's stock before they totally stopped communicating.

I don't think they stolen anything, I thought they are a reseller.

when I was looking for a zig-zag mold to work on an order my friend Raggedy Dani went in this shop and found a zig zag mold, the last they had on hand, and bought it for me. But these kinds of molds were produced by pourette, so I think they are (or were) reselling.

I never meant to imply that they were actually stolen. They probably are a reseller of pourettes products or have permission or something. Was just making a little comment since I'm a little ticked from my photos being stolen and used on anothers ebay website.