Glass Glow Candy Corn

CatlinPM

This is a quick picture of the first candy corn 3 layer candle I have made. It's scented with MC's Candy Corn, which by the way has a really funky smell OOB, it reminded me of nail polish remover! Once it was in wax it was great though :smiley2:

CandyCorn.jpg

Gorgeous! Oh how I love doing the Candy Corn candles in the fall. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. LOL

Same here! Fall is my favorite time of year, and candy corn and all the scents of fall are the reason, well weather too of course lol. If that candle ended up at my house somehow I sure wouldnt hate it :D

OMG...It looks exactly like candy corn!! beautiful layers! Please share how you did the layers, as I have been to chicken to try them with glass glow...:o[/quote

I'm kind of getting a system down, mostly by trial and error. I preheat the container and pour the first layer, than let it cool completely. Before I pour another layer i've been hitting the container with the heat gun, not enough to melt the first layer but just to warm the container a bit. Than after I pour I hit it with the heat gun again if the glass glow starts to frost on the container (when it sets up to quickly). I let that layer cool completely than do the next layer and so on. I still have some bugs to work out, but it seems to be working ok so far.