Cartoon soaps

Scented

I'm gonna get shot for this, but oh well. Made a batch using up the last of my VS Rapture. Wanted to see how it would soap, see how some SS colors would come out, what dissolving salt in the lye solution would do, use up some black oxides etc. FINALLY got the damn log out of the mold and I thought it might look good from soft pastelly sides. What I found when I cut inside though just doesn't represent Rapture in my mind. Some stuff I just had to LMAO at. So here's what I found inside. Maybe you all will see something else (Lord I hope so!)

Let's see, I saw a witch with a mosquito sucking on her chin mole.

cartoonwitmosq.jpg

Then I saw toads making out with an image of a small toad (possibly not yet born) grinning. (I must be really tired lol)

cartoonmakeout.jpg

Ever see a bar of soap scream at another bar of soap? I now have.

cartoonscrm.jpg

Could be two cartoon sailors drooling at some kitty lounging around (to say that nicely)

cartoonlmao.jpg

Ahhh but this was just too much fun to keep to myself.

I see the bars of soap screaming at eachother. That one cracked me up.

Hope it wasn't my mold you had a problem getting the soap out of. :(

Nope, you're so off the hook. I'm still trying to figure out where I hid your mold from myself.

I can see them - the witch takes a bit of looking at but I can make out the chin & lips - still looking for the mesquito:cheesy2: . Don't ya just love it when something totally unique comes out of the mold?

That black thing on the tip of the lips lol.

HA! I love those!! I love the two soaps yelling at each other lol

That's my fav :D

I see everything but the toads.

The witch, looks like to me a mosquito on her nose, not chin! That of course is if we are looking at it the same!!!

Other than soap gremlins or fairies, do you have some ghosts in your home that possess your soaps and allow your colors and swirls to make pictures?LOL

I'm gonna get shot for this, but oh well. Made a batch using up the last of my VS Rapture. Wanted to see how it would soap, see how some SS colors would come out, what dissolving salt in the lye solution would do, use up some black oxides etc. FINALLY got the damn log out of the mold and I thought it might look good from soft pastelly sides. What I found when I cut inside though just doesn't represent Rapture in my mind. Some stuff I just had to LMAO at. So here's what I found inside. Maybe you all will see something else (Lord I hope so!)

Let's see, I saw a witch with a mosquito sucking on her chin mole.

cartoonwitmosq.jpg

Then I saw toads making out with an image of a small toad (possibly not yet born) grinning. (I must be really tired lol)

cartoonmakeout.jpg

Ever see a bar of soap scream at another bar of soap? I now have.

cartoonscrm.jpg

Could be two cartoon sailors drooling at some kitty lounging around (to say that nicely)

cartoonlmao.jpg

Ahhh but this was just too much fun to keep to myself.

I see everything but the toads.

The witch, looks like to me a mosquito on her nose, not chin! That of course is if we are looking at it the same!!!

Other than soap gremlins or fairies, do you have some ghosts in your home that possess your soaps and allow your colors and swirls to make pictures?LOL

We're not looking at it the same, then again, the more I do look at it I see a naked Troll in wooden Dutch shoes lol.

I do believe I have ghosts lol. Now if they'd just make the soap and not make me do it, life would be grand!

On the toad one, would you take toad for the glob on the right and like a moon fish or off-colored clown fish as what it's kissing?

If you ever go to a psychiatrist to have a Rorschach inkblot test done, I want to be there.

Either that or I want some of what you're smoking.

ROTF LMAO... I second that!!! Please pass the puff. LOL :D

Scented, you do have a very creative imagination! A creative imagination is good... means you have a VERY sharp mind... I need to send you some pics of all my soap to see if you see anything in mine... you think you could read my future in them? :D heheheheheheheheheeee Just joking.

Your soaps are VERY cool looking. Love them. :thumbsup:

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Way, way cool effects! Also, LMAO! But don't even think of using those, they're too neat to look at as art.

Okay, so I see both your witch and G'ma's hummingbird, but initially it looked to me like a tiny little asian pictogram. What might it mean? (The mind boggles).

Screamers, too true! With the drop-jawed "ah-oo-gah" eyeballs and all. Love it.

No toads - looks to me like two people working on either side of something or other, or maybe one person sitting/kneeling at a computer workstation. Oh crap, that's me, writing this at work. Yikes. :shocked2: