The Blue Cross Fair today rocked!

RobinInOR

This was the fair at BC - they're just next door in the same building. Today was their October Fall Festival for employees. One of them had bought from me at my Labor Day fair, and invited me to be an honorary employee :) So it was a 3x3 table, (free). Set up in 1/2 hour, then I went back to my office.

BlueCross2005Oct.jpg

Didn't realize how crooked everything was and how the cloth wrinkled - yick! Anyway, went back at lunch, had done $80. Not bad, about what I expected for the whole day actually. Restocked the table. Went back at 3 to pack it up, and it was empty!

They had completely cleaned me out :yay:All of the soap decks, sisal bags, even the net scrubbies that no one ever buys. Just about all the lip balms. All my business cards, all my brochures. I still had product under the table, and as I was packing up, there were still people around the table "do you have another one of these"...

And I was invited back for their Dec 9 Christmas Fair. :)

Man, I wish I could do this full time. Guess I'm restocking this weekend.

Thanks! I was a little nervous about setting up, since I didn't know the layout. Didn't want to overwhelm all the rest if it was just a small fair, since I wasn't a real employee. I could have put out a lot more I think.

There was some neat stuff there. My sponsor did electrified potpourri. A large mason jar w/ the small Christmas tree lights in it, and filled with potpourri. Top was netting - the cord came out the top. when plugged in the lights gave enough heat to make the potpourri really throw. Pretty. She said it never really got too hot.

It was weird. We used to own that part of the building, though they completely gutted and remodeled it. As I was walking through, I was getting visions of how it used to look, old friends walking around the halls. Found my old office - it's part of the HR department. It was really spooky. I kept remembering names of people I hadn't thought of in years.