Peach seems light!

Debra Phelps

I found that mixing different peaches together creates a much stronger throw. It took me years to figure this out but I finally did when none seemed to throw well alone. Just order from the best suppliers and start mixing. I use five of them to make my Peach and I can't keep it in stock.

BTW~ Nothing from Natures Garden threw well in my pure soy. I've ordered dozens of there scents and NOTHING threw well for me! Just a thought to consider.

Fire

Candle Science's Peach is a must have if you want a true strong smelling peach-I'd just about given up on ever finding one until someone turned me onto CS's, OMG it's awesome and much truer than any other I've tried.

I've only used the two samples I rec'd from them, so only made one pound of wax with it (IGI4630) and I think I still used 1.5oz pp cuz I love super strong candles, and with their prices being what they are I don't mind using a little extra-the smell alone is worth it. ;)

Some scents just are lighter than others, and I guess peach would be one of them. If you smell a basket of real peaches, it isn't going to be real strong either.

While what you're saying is true, the customer still wants something that at least is moderate smelling. All of the very light fo's just sit and don't sell very often. The moderate scented sell very well about 70% of sales and the knock-your-socks-off appeal to about 30%. These are our %..not in general...I know it varies by location.

I think it's one of those scents, like apple, that don't throw well. I have to mix to get a decent throw, too. Taylored Concepts has a peach that was very strong in my paraffin; the only problem was that the scent wasn't a realistic peach.

Well, I ordered Just peachy from AH/RE and I will say that it was an awesome smelling peach (no chemical aftersmell). It was lighter than some of the other scents but it did throw (wicked up).

Still, I would probably use this oil for tarts rather than candles because I like a candle that knocks my socks off. But, I've been told some people like things a little more subtle.

I'd still use it but, I'd reserve it for tarts....That's what I do when I love a scent....

Eve