Custom Caution Labels

Anyone out there getting these made? I tried to make my own, but since they are round and I don't have Photoshop, I can't get it to look good on the sides (text doesn't wrap the sides of the label.) If not does anyone know of any less expensive software program that will do this?

I have Print Shop, but it's a different version, so maybe that's why it doesn't have the round label option. As for Peak's, I checked them out and don't really like the warning they have on there, I like to include more info. I have tons Avery 5293 Round labels...just need to get them to print right!

This is a great idea, but I don't like the actual wording of the caution...and they are about the same price as getting full custom labels done. Lightning Labels does full custom 4 color for about the same price...you do have to buy min 1000, but I would do that anyway. For 2000+ it's even cheaper. I'd love to do these myself, but just having problems getting them right. I'm going to see about the new version of Print Shop...maybe that will work!

Once again, CT has come through for me. I was having the same problem with 1.2" round labels. Coudn't get the text to look right. Now I can get that software. I've been trying to print my own votive labels with the scent name. Before I was buying the ones with the space and writing the scent on them. Pain in the neck and VERY time consuming

Thanks guys

Nancy

2inch_label.jpg

Does the software wrap the words like this sample? Mine doesn't, they come out straight and look funny. This looks like it follows the curve of the label. I don't have any problems with my square or rectangular labels, but this one is giving me trouble.

:sad2: Oh my gosh have another post about this in Business side of things.

I have been trying to print a label 1.5 x 2 in the Print Shop and can't get it to work I go to Custom Paper wizard and have all the calculations. But still won't do it.

Then I tried them in word they work, but can import a graphic from print shop that I want.

What a pain!! Any suggestions? Tried avery they don't have that size. Design Pro I don't think has it either. :confused:

I don't know, I downloaded a demo copy of a "professional" label software today and picked the Avery template from their menu to try it and it immediately came back with an error that the configuration was wrong...mind you, I didn't change anything, just used their stock template! Needless to say, I removed their software from my system...then I ordered a newer version of Print Shop!! I have Perfect Label Maker and it doesn't do what I want either...so I know what you're feeling right now...frustrated!

When I use Print Shop to do it I admit I have to do a little dance first. It's like it forgets that the label is circular and it's supposed to wrap the text. What I have to do is select a totally different text box shape and then change it back to circular - then it wraps just fine. I have to do this every time I open my template but since I print a few hundred at a time I don't do it that often so it doesn't bother me much. Annoying but workable.

Thanks Racolvin for the info...I'm sure it will happen...Murphy's law...at least now I'll know how to correct it. My old version of Print Shop does the same thing with my husband's business cards, but I forgot about it being a problem.