Does anybody else like Melts?

ILikeWaxMelts

I also make melts. I sell them too. I like both.I just made some containers with palm wax, and they had such a scent throw that I thought I had a melt going. I was truly impressed. So yes I would say some candles do have as much scent throw as a melt.

I say "yes" that containers can have as good of throw as the melts. I make both and I burn melts more often than the containers, but I sell way more containers. I think that melts then to start throwing scent faster than the containers, at least it seems that way to me.

Cool... Nice to hear we have melt makers here!...LoL....

Do any of you sell your melts on ebay?

The reason I ask is I may buy from you...

I'm NEW sorry if this is the wrong spot!

Cool indeed. Probably almost everyone makes melts. I make the best, but I am a little prejudiced. Ebay sucks, so I no longer sell on ebay. Is there a reason you have to buy off ebay?

Because it's cheaper to buy them in lots of 100 on ebay;

Than it is to buy Melts from Yankee for $1.79 a piece...

So, I've been buying votives, dewicking them and cutting them in 1/3rd's for my electric melter...

There should be a candle buying section on the forum....lol....

to talk talk about where to buy...LOL....

I don't make Candles my Self... I Join the fourm to learn...lol...

Well a candle buy section here would be rather pointless since most of us make them. Those that don't make them are sure to have friends on here that do. Just like every now and then I buy soaps or B&B from members I know. There are very few like you that don't make stuff.

Cool... Nice to hear we have melt makers here!...LoL....

Do any of you sell your melts on ebay?

The reason I ask is I may buy from you...

I'm NEW sorry if this is the wrong spot!

I love melts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wickless too! You can add a little more fragrance to these too! Especially if the scent is a light one!!!!!!!!!!

I sell out every week and I make tons of them! I even have glass bowls for my single melts if the customer doesn't want to buy my 8 pack! :grin2:

I like melts because I make more money selling them than any other product I make. If I could sell all the melts I can make, I'd never wick another candle. Votives and melts are, percentage wise, the most profitable product I have. But I like the melts because I don't have to wick them, and I don't have to top them off.

I just can't sell enough.

Fredron

Fredon, You may want to consider selling electic melt warmers with... your melts... Everybody might not have the tools at there disposal...lol...

Just make sure they have a 24-25watt heating element... any less and they won't melt much...LoL.... I've bought alot of electric melters in the past.

I like melts, and I make them, too. I don't sell on eBay, but I take orders via PM or e-mail if anyone wants to buy. I'm just getting started, so my website isn't up and functional yet, but it will be someday.

I make both melts and votives, but I find the melts a lot less labor-intensive to make. I melt, mix, pour, and let 'em sit. No second pour, no wicking, just pour once and done. :grin2: