What scents do you think of when you hear:

MichelleOH

Southern Soapers has a scent called O'Ceallaigh.

Here is the descriptions off of the web site O'Ceallaigh(pronounced O'Kelly) is an opulent, sharp and elegant fragrance with a unique blend of floral, green and woody notes that create an overall sporty, masculine aroma. This spectacular fragrance exudes charisma, energy, and down right sex-appeal. Top notes of sandalwood, ambergris and violet leaves round out a middle of lemon verbena and iris, and establish the base for O'Ceallaigh. Subtle nuances of a crisp oakmoss finish off the bottom of this fresh, green unisex fragrance.

I have not gotten around to soaping this one but FWIW it smells awesome OOB. I have been very impressed with this company with every order.

http://www.southernsoapers.com

Here is the descriptions off of the web site O'Ceallaigh(pronounced O'Kelly) is an opulent, sharp and elegant fragrance with a unique blend of floral, green and woody notes that create an overall sporty, masculine aroma. This spectacular fragrance exudes charisma, energy, and down right sex-appeal. Top notes of sandalwood, ambergris and violet leaves round out a middle of lemon verbena and iris, and establish the base for O'Ceallaigh. Subtle nuances of a crisp oakmoss finish off the bottom of this fresh, green unisex fragrance.

I have not gotten around to soaping this one but FWIW it smells awesome OOB. I have been very impressed with this company with every order.

http://www.southernsoapers.com

Wow sounds nice. In your opinion is it a masculine scent? This person doesn't want something too masculine. Thanks

Is it a medieval name they'd like? Because you could take something like Be Delicious and re-name it Guinevere (I'm sure I misspelled that)... or Green Irish Tweed called Lancelot... AH has a FO called Dark Knights, that could be Knight in Shining Armor.

Wow sounds nice. In your opinion is it a masculine scent? This person doesn't want something too masculine. Thanks

I personally love it and think it has a very clean unisex scent to it. While I haven't soaped it yet, I have yet to soap an oil from Southern Soapers that did not soap well.

I was thinking the same as Farmerjill- Clover or Aloe. To me, anything that evokes green, crisp and airy could evoke a Celtic feel...and anything dark and strong would bring to mind Medievil, like straight Rose or a Wood.

Isn't there one called Dragon's Blood? You could also call anything 'Joust', or 'Joust For Joy, lol. Maybe 'Castle Comforts' or 'Pretty in Plaid'

Hubby is a fan of the medievil period so I just asked him, he had some great ideas:highfive:

Leather (why didn't I think of that?!)

Rosemary (as already mentioned I think)

Pine

Thyme

Just FYI, Kelly has stated that her "O'Ceallaigh" is a clever rename of Green Irish Tweed. She sure can describe a scent though, can't she? :smiley2:

Didn't read through the thread, just your question, so I would think of:

Celtic Moon Spice (AH/RE lol)

Dark Knights (same place)

Goddess (OM right?)

Then I would start thinking elements for celtic, like grasses, fresh stuff, air, earth etc.

Medevil ... you could do rum maybe?