what pumpkin scent has more of a pumpkin than spice?

I am on the search for more of a pumpkin than a spice. So I need some opinions. It doesnt matter if its supposed to have a strong spice but doesnt. Im looking for anything with a pumpkin scent because even the fos I have purchased that are supposed to be PUMPKIN pie all I smell is spice not even a hint of pumpkin. Any suggestions would be helpful. :grin2:

Oh and I dont know if it matters but I am using 100% soy. THANKS

There is one from Candle Cocoon, I belive it is a Pumpkin Coffee(not sure of the name). IMO it smells more like real pumpkin without spice or at least not much spice. Ever carve a pumpkin or get it right out of the can before milk and spices are added? I actually prefer some spice with a pumpkin FO but some are too heavy on the spice part.

Gotta agree with the Perfect Pumpkin from Wick Your Wax (BCN). I've been using it for years and have never found another to even come close (and I've looked). I've used it in straight soy, straight paraffin and parasoy and it's a great thrower at 6% - 8% depending on your wax. :cool2:

Oregon trails has "thee" Pumpkin scent according to my testers. It is called Ol South or southern Pumpkin Pie. I sent it to testers along with about 15 other pumpkin scents and that one won hands down for being the most pumpkin-ey. Raves left and right over that one, and it was super strong and pure pumpkin no spice. I personally didn't like it. I like spice with my pumpkin but I guess it is not always what I care for. It is what the customer likes and what sells. HTH

Oh and I used soy and cotton wicks : )

So which ones have you tried, that are too spicy? The ones I would have told you have all been mentioned. I prefer more spice, like the real thing that way too,

I guess I should have mentioned which ones LOL I have tried:

TNC Pumpkin pie

Backwoods Grammys Yummy Punkin

Peaks Sweet Pumpkin spice

OT Ol' South Pumpkin Pie

Granted I know I havent tried too many but I dont due well with ordering samples I ALWAYS go over board and usually buy lbs unless theres a sample sale I cant resist LOL, Ive also read reviews on others as well. SO far I think the closest I have found is the Backwoods Punkin but I smell A LOT of vanilla. Yes I know PICKY PICKY PICKY :(

Noses are definitely different. I had 10 people smell the Pumpkin Souffle from CS and I got 9 different answers as to what it smells like...oh and none of them were "pumpkin"! A chef said it reminded her of the spice you use when you make pumpkin pie...so I guess she was the winner!! Everyone else said cinnamon..vanilla with cinnamon...cinnamon & nutmeg. I guess the cinnamon is the overpowering scent in this one.

Ok, not sure anymore...just had 6 ladies in my house and they all said the pumpkin souffle smells just like pumpkin! The difference is these ladies saw the label, the first 10 people did not. I'm wondering if it is a mind game? Either way, everybody loves this scent from CS.

Candlewic has a straight pumpkin that is dead-on oob. Smells like fresh pumpkin to me -- no spice notes. Haven't waxed it, though, so can't tell you how it does in candles.

You could always add a titch of spice fo until your nose was happy. :)

LOL Id prefer no spice just straight pumpkin.....now im running to check their site :grin2: