Candlescience new fragrances

jakalex

Well OOB reviews are pretty worthless but here are my opinions:

Pumpkin Soufflé~Awesome pumpkin smell! I can smell pumpkin and spices. I am pouring a sample tonight!

Brandied Pear~This is a great pear scent with a touch of brandy

English Garden~Very nice clean and fresh floral

Tuscan Melon Apricot~I was not sure I would like this one but wow! This one has a bite to it!

Asian Amber~Great! I am not good at describing but the best of all the amber fragrances I have smelled! I am pouring a sample tonight!

Thanks for the review. I know some are 3 leaf and some are only 2 so I'll be looking forward to your reviews - after they cure of course! Will it be in soy, or palm, or both?

Judy I will be using them in palm both pillar and container! I finally got to order that tea light plug for my pillar molds and can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!

I ordered tealight containers/wicks too and can't keep still! I wish they would come on!!!!!!!!!!

When I get them I will let ya know how they throw!!!!

I got the Pumpkin Souffle and Asian Amber yesterday, too. I really wanted to at least do some tarts or votives last night, but it's so freaking hot here that I didn't want to turn on any additional heat source. I use 4625 for tarts and votives.

I made the Asian Amber last night. I thought it smelled really good, reminded me a bit of a man's fragrance but can't pinpoint which it was. Then my husband and son came into the house and both of them said at the same time...Gee smells like you spilled laundry detergent in here. Ok, that ruined it for me...now all I can smell is laundry soap! Isn't it weird how our minds work!:( I'm still going to give one to a tester to see if she likes it.

JMO, but all I smell is spice in the Pumpkin Souffle...it smells good, but I don't smell pumpkin. Everyone will probably have a different opinion on this one!

I smelled alot of spice OOB but once in the wax I smell both. Great combo!

Can you smell pumpkin now that it's in wax?

While I am still getting to know the scent, yes, I can, but it's not a strong pumpkin, it's more of a pleasant spice scent, (I think that the name really helps me pick up pumpkin scent). I really like it. I will burn it on Sunday night. Travel plans are interfering with my candle burning plans!

Ya think??? Hmm....now watch next time I burn it, I will think of burnt pumpkin! LOL! :laugh2: Thanks alot! Will wait for the hubby to get back from buisness trip and see what he says. He's always honest. Sometimes too honest. But from now until them I'm thinking a burnt pumpkin. Hey what about the cranberry marmalade? I know it's not new, but figured I would try it. Anybody like it?

TIA

Shari

I use TCS's Pumpkin Souffle and when I first started burning it to me it did smell like it was burnt. But it seems to lose that after curing a bit longer.

My testers are in love with the scent and they couldn't detect any burnt smell.

Hopefully the CS version will do the same.

BTW...IMO they are identical OOB.

I think I went overboard! I haven't ever used their oils, but have been making a list for quite some time now...

Here's the list!

Baby Powder

Mistletoe

Peach

Vanilla Hazelnut

Lime Cooler

Peppermint and Eucalyptus

Sage and Pomegranate

Hansel and Gretels House

Frankincense and Myrrh

Apple Jack and Peel

Holly Berry