Southern Sensations-Superior Soy

Those who use this or tried it - opinions on hot throw, cold throw, pouring temp, etc. Also opinions on the service of the supplier. What are their fragrances like??

I am researching some new soy waxes and thinking about making a switch from the wax I currently use. Too many wicking issues as of late.

Thanks

Tracey

Those who use this or tried it - opinions on hot throw, cold throw, pouring temp, etc. Also opinions on the service of the supplier. What are their fragrances like??

I am researching some new soy waxes and thinking about making a switch from the wax I currently use. Too many wicking issues as of late.

Thanks

Tracey

I get alot of fragrance oils from Southern Scentsations but I don't use soy so I can't help you with that. But if you do a search on their message board I know there is alot of info there. www.greatcandle.com

Their fragrance oils are awesome !!! They only test in soy and every one I put in my parasoy blend throws fantastic !!! The ones I have in my line are:

Winter Hug

Sweet Chestnuts

Drakkar (Type)

Coconut Lime Verbena

Lemon Pound Cake

Banana Nut Bread

Pearberry

Waterfall Mist

Sorry I couldn't help more with the soy question but the oils are worth testing !!!

Edited: Forgot to add their customer service is top notch. Very quick on filling and shipping orders.

HTH ~ Brenda

Yeah me too. Very curious about the wax. She does have a lot of FO and I like that they are she tests them in soy. I currently use ST soy. But if there is something better I wouldn't mind trying it. The Superior soy is not expensive either.

Yes Vicky-

Do tell on the new soy waxes coming out... would love to know about them. I found a supplier only an hour from me that carries EL Soy. It seems to be a popular choice-opinions on this.

This supplier also carries I believe Simply Soy. That sounds new to me, but it may have been around awhile.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Tracey

I love SS .. the have awesome oils and I have tried the new superior soy wax.. I use there plain 415.. and in comparison the new wax has a lot less frosting and easier to wick, I ve even had to wick down on some.. the only issue that i had was pouring at the right temp to not get a slight sink hole, but many have over come this and I just needed to find the right temp to pour.. I use it for some of my hard to wick fragrances.. HTH

:waiting: Okay Vicky...you don't have any more info. :P But CAN you tell us...how soon is soon? Still this year? Early next year?

And how will us little peeps know when it gets here? :confused: Especially if we don't know ANYTHING about it??

If we start a game of 20 questions... will you play along? :yay: heehee

Guys I know very little when I know where you will be able to get it so will you I would not leave you all in the dark I promise.

What have you heard so far? I am itching to know who the new competitors are on the block. How much longer do we have to wait?