Dupe the BBB mottle game

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we can continue along this vein with other contests in the future!

I agree - this has been so much fun - frustrating, but fun! I still don't think mine turned out as well as I'd hoped, but I submitted it anyway, as it's all been in fun. I will definitely be in for another one......

Me too, I would also be game for more of these, even though mine looks like crap. This has truly been a fun learning experience for me. Hopefully as I get better, my pillars will reflect that. Am really enjoying playing with different additives, waxes, colors, FO's to get different effects. OMG I am becoming a paraffin addict, LOL!

Yes she posted that she does not have her camera do get a photo of it...until maybe Friday or something like that..so not sure if she has found a way to get a photo or not.

Yep,

Mines on loan right now until the weekend and I cannot for the lif eof me find my sons camera! Although I couldn't play, I will still post the pics when I get my camera back or find Nathans, whichever comes 1st!:)