some projects i've been working on

LauraInNY

it all looks great! I wonder how hard it would be to try swirling the color in the leaves so they looked like they were 'changing'. That could be really cool. I know tons of people around here USED to go for a drive just to see the the color of the leaves change.

I think they all look great and the cini-minis are dead on. These are the dough ones that you dip into scented wax and use as room fresheners? Love the leaf melts. I wish I could remember where I saw molds for those! :thumbsup:

I was wondering the same. Just a BEAUTIFUL display:highfive:

I agree your presentation is beautiful, it makes you enjoy the Fall season; which is my favorite by the way.:D

Those cini-minis look good enough to eat and I bet they smell good, did you use the fo cinnamon buns??

That pumpkin pie would look real nice as part of a centerpiece for thanksgiving.

I was wondering the same. Just a BEAUTIFUL display:highfive:

Wow, thanks guys. I'm trying to remember where I found the leaf mold - I think it was in the candy dept of our local supermarket (Wegmans). I like the way they turned out too. The cinni mini's are using the salt dough and are hand rolled (no mold) and then baked. I use the cinnamon buns FO to make them smell yummy.