One-Off Wholesale Order

I don't post much here so thought I'd share with you the results of several months of hard work.

This company wanted a glass tumbler candle in a box. That was only specification I had, but they wanted it to be top quality and exclusive. The only thing they provided me with was their logo.

I had to source the ridgid box and have it made especially, including choosing the colour of the paper and also the silver foiled logo on the front. I then had to find the tumblers, and have the company's logo printed directly onto the glass in thick, high quality black ink.

The fragrance was exclusively blended for this company by my fragrance manufacturer and is a trade secret - but suffice to say it is simply gorgeous.

After months of testing wicks - I finally found the perfect one for this particular scent and wax combo - but that story is on another thread in the vegetable wax candle making area!

So anyway. I finished pouring 2000 candles today and here they are!!!

guinevere2.JPG

What can I say but WOW! Great job Nat. They look great, very simple and classy - and expensive LOL.

Glad you finally found the right wick :yay:

Anjie,x.

yea, they cost a hell of a lot to make but I think they're going to be selling them for £20 or more so they should get a pretty good profit. The boxes were outrageously expensive because they are so thick and rigid - but that's what they wanted. The printing on the glass was a nightmare too - had to get the logo professionally printed onto transparancy, then sent to a screen maker to make the screens, then sent to the printer to print the glass.

I think I deserve a giant bar of dairy milk.

WOW!!! Those are so simple, elegant...just stunning. You did an awesome job...love the box, the label. What is the scent called? Describe it for us since we can't scratch and sniff??? Please. Ginger

The scent doesn't have a name - I created a ton of blends for them and they picked and chose what they wanted until they got it right. It has Black Vetiver, Cedar and Fig in it, as well as tiny touches of other base and top notes including a splash of citrus and male cologne-type. It smells woody, deep and earthy with a fruity/lemony "twang"

Hope that makes sense - it has about 8 or 9 different things in it - but I don't know the ratios as the manufacturer put it together for me based on the tons of samples I sent them from the shortlist that the client chose.