Fortune Cookie Bath Fizzies

How cool! I wonder if you could some how put messages in them (like a real fortune cookie)? If so, those would be an awesome way to promote a discount or sale.

That's just what I was thinking! Maybe some type of thin plastic sheeting you could print on that the water wouldn't hurt. Then while they're relaxing in the bath, they can read their fortune ;)

You did a terrific job on those! :)

Thanks for the ideas and as for the packaging, right now their packaged in small cello bags (4 per bag) with a hang tag, but I think I'm going to go with a small take-out box. When I get the boxes, I'll post before and after photos and you guys be the judges. :)

Thanks again for the advise!

That was my exact thought when I saw them- what kind of material could you use to make a "fortune" inside each one that wouldn't get ruined in the water, and then put them in little chinese take out boxes, and those would be a big hit I'd think. :D

You should be able to laminate both sides of the paper or go the cheaper route and get some clear contact paper and laminate it that way.

I just remembered when I use to do MP i would put pictures that have been laminated in them.

Hope this makes sense!