I Can't Believe I Did It..

I got a big wholesale account that hopefully will be the largest acct. ever. My candles are going to be setup right next to Yankme's.. The only problem is that I can't have the same fragrances that they carry. For instance, MacIntosh. That isn't a problem I don't think. I am so excited. I get to help with the display, so we are going to setup a kitchen looking area, since they want my bakery stuff. I just hope we can make it look cute and attract the customers to buy my stuff over Yankme. The dept. manager wants my props. to use for the display. I am so excited. The corp. manager was at the meeting and mentioned if my items sell well, it would be a possibility that I could be in 11 stores and 40 sister stores. He than asked if I could handle that? I said I would have to hire people but that would be no problem. Now I am biting my nails off... I hope my dream comes true. I have alot of small resort accts. and make money, but nothing like this. I hate to get so excited, but it is hard not to.. :yay: :yay:

Thanks for your kind words!!! My potato candles are one of my biggest sellers and DH said they would never sell, so I thought why not make a potato bag to sell them in. Now I can't keep them in stock and get calls from the stores because customers buy a 5-7 at a time. The customers even want a discount but I can't do anything because the stores have already purchased them. I created a nightmare of a potato. My next biggest seller are the bakery mixins. I haven't even been able to update my website with B&B stuff. I have been trying to update it since April.