** What's in your holiday pot this week/end? **

Well, it's sort of a holiday - Happy Fathers Day :)

I've got to work again Sunday for my day job, so this weekend won't have too much scent to it. Patchouli, honeysuckle, and maybe some new blend of EOs - I just got an order of some new ones and they're all yummy. I think I'll test out a new rosemary blend.

Trying to talk DH into coming with me on Saturday to market. We'll see - he doesn't sound too enthused.

Have a great weekend!

Wish I could pour a lot this weekend, unfortunately an emergency trip back up to KC for a couple of days is in order.

If you can consider Friday as part of the holiday, then some Iced Tea, Sweet Snow and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. House still smells like a fruit salad from last night's pours.

My husband works alot on weekends and so hard to plan things BUT this weekend he is off Sunday but works Saturday. So Saturday(after work) we are going to my X daughter-in-law's wedding. I am afraid I will cry seeing my grandkids in wedding. Her Maid of Honor and him Ringbearer. I told her we werent sure and she was hurt so going. Sunday bake a cake,get him a gift and go out to eat. Monday having a cookout for other granddaughters birthday so not doing 2 things in 2 days.

Hate to say this but we are also going to be making candles. I signed up for a show next week-end so will be busy all week. Only have 48 candles(some not sellers) now from the other 2 shows the last month. So off to the candle suppliers today. I have my list made out.

Thank goodnes for this post. When I read holiday I thought 4th of July. Forgot but there is a all day thing at a town near me and I meant to fill out paperwork for that. Now will have to dig for that and also fill out the paperwork for next week. First year in doing summer shows but I like them. Not as busy as fall but still getting out there. The shows are about NOON till 10 but you can leave at 7 or 8. Entertainment starts then. The last show with entertainment was Packed but the people next to me said it was slow.

LynnS

Good luck on Saturday! It's our last show till August. Rockin will be working it as I have day job responsibilities. In the pot: testing Moonlight Sonata, a sugar cookie and restocking still -- sandalwood rose, apple cinnamon, harvest are ready for pouring. I hope to get to Seregenti Sunset.

Got a kids party to take one of my sons too right in the middle of Saturday, so won't be pouring anything until Saturday evening, even then I might be too tired :wink2: Definately going to be making something with my new oils: Victoria, Pumpkin Spice, Berry Bubblegum and Blackberry Chocolate :drool: , not sure what yet, maybe some tins, maybe some containers, maybe some pillars lol. I'll see how the mood grabs me :grin2:

Anjie,x.

I'm making flower shaped chunks this weekend. My sister requested a couple candles with them. I think they will be Peak's Lovespell. All my other FOs that I have right now are either bakery or fruity.

Leandra

Got a BIG show over the 4th, so we'll be pouring. I need mulberry, and all of our "bay series" fragrances, Gloucester Bay, Cape Cod Bay, & Penobscot Bay.

Also pouring a new one, Lilac Vanilla, suggested by a bartender who loves it.

Fredron

mmmmmmm not too sure this weekend. Daughter has her first ballet show next weekend, so this weekend its not stop dress rehearsals.

If I get some time, I want to try a couple of votives each in the christmas splendour and egg nog samples I got.

I'm also going through my fo's thinking of another pillar to try for my snowflake collection ;)

so far parma violet and sugar cookies has worked. ooooh I just love sugar cookie, might have to do some more of that too ;)

My trouble is deciding what I'm going to do, I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about it lol

HAPPY FATHERS DAY you daddies out there :)

Fredron, thanks for your email btw xxx

Well, it's sort of a holiday - Happy Fathers Day :)

Have a great weekend!

Don't forget Blooms day for those of us that are Irish! :)

Should have added, it's a slow weekend for me. A couple batches of soap, and some bath bombs, so just a b&b weekend for me, no candles this weekend. :)

I found these great FTD enamel buckets, white with red and blue confetti, blue handles hold about 2lbs of wax they are brand new and the guy who sold them was asking 25 cents ea! I poured blueberry chunks yesterday, strawberry embeds yesterday and cherry chunks...I'm pouring two ea with mrs. randy's vanilla bean overpour...

I just poured a July 4th chunk candle. I put some blue stars and some regular red chunks in with white over pour. I think it might actually turn out. The white just coated the stars; dont think there was any bleeding. LOL. Pray for my candle. LOL. If it's good I'm gonna post it in the gallery