A word of caution about Gelluminations Inc

I order from them occasionally and I placed a small order Sunday...This is Friday and I still have not received a shipping notice... I have emailed and called with no response...When I called there is a message that says to email orders that there is no one to take calls because they are all trying to get orders ready to ship.....

They have always been slower but I still usually had my stuff within a week to a week and a half...

This will be my last order.....When I order from other companies, I usually get my shipping email the same day and EVERYTIME I call I get to talk to someone....

This really bothers me.....They had sale after sale after sale...Why have 2 sales a week for a month if you can't keep up.....

Just throwing in my frustration and my 2 cents..

Emily

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made an order on the 19th and it is out for delivery right now. Also made a bigger order today. Their candle tarts were calling my name with a 30% off sale since I am feeling a bit under the weather and being very lazy to make my own. I am such a tart ho. LOL

Still not having any problems with them. Good e-mail communication. I can live with them being a bit slow with all their sales.

I am sorry that some of you are having problems though. Not meaning to sound flip with my reply. Just giving my experiences.

Just got it a few days ago. After I sent an email on Aug 21 saying "I would seriously appreciate a response. Please tell me when I will receive the back-ordered pound of Energy for which I paid JULY 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Never did get a response, but I did get the last bottle of FO I'll ever order from them. Too bad.

Just got it a few days ago. After I sent an email on Aug 21 saying "I would seriously appreciate a response. Please tell me when I will receive the back-ordered pound of Energy for which I paid JULY 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Never did get a response, but I did get the last bottle of FO I'll ever order from them. Too bad.

Good to hear you finally got it.

Just wanted to link my thread to this one....

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83046

I would advise people against placing orders with Gelluminations. You will not get an email from them if you write, they will not answer their phone if you call, and often items will be missing from your order, not to mention the long shipping.

Of course, everyone is free to make up their own mind, but it's a risk. Be sure to pay using PayPal so you can file a dispute if there are problems, or with your credit card so you can file a complaint with them.

It is a risk I'm no longer willing to take. And it really stinks too because as I said in the other thread, there are several scents I get from them that are best sellers for me. But there are better companies out there that actually appreciate my business.

I feel sick to my stomach talking bad about anyone, or any company but I honestly felt it was needed. Just like if you were on a golf course and a golf ball was flying towards your head, I'd yell "FORE!"

Gelluminations.... FORE!!