RT CP ~ My first attempt at CP

Bonne

I've never done CP soap b/4, only HP, but this slideshow from a "brainstorming night" here in town , pushed me over the edge because it looked so dang EZ! So I gave it a go and have it in the mold now~RT CP

My very first!! Now I'm hoping for the best come morning.(scented w/ Peppermint Twist and I took out a cup of soap for each color~Neon green and Neon pink~attempted swirls with a wooden skewer)

http://www.slide.com/r/KOBcxWUVwz-w1GFV5rWAAAHhcr6JZePg?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url

Picture042.jpg

This method is so uncomplicated~no waiting for this or that to heat or cool, no worrying about temps, ~ I don't know why I was so afraid of CP, but this was a snap. I've always loved the creamy appearance of CP. I don't find any dif in the actual soap's performance (HP vs CP), but being as we're such visual creatures, this is much more fun to "gussy up".

That looks great, and are you from CO? Just wondering because I SWEAR I know the gal in the green shirt, and you actually look familiar too. And after seeing the slide show I checked "location" part of your post and it says about a mile high. LOL :)

hmmm? Maybe we are neighbors?

Anyway, just wanted to add, your soap and slide show look great. I really like the RTCP method of soaping.

Jcandleattic, I'm in Littleton! :wave:

Well, howdy do!! :)

I'm a tad north of you in Henderson (a little south of Brighton) so, we are kinda sort of neighbors! :) lol

And you'll get the swirling thing. It does take practice, and even then it's sometimes a guessing game as to whether it will go all the way through or not. :)