M&P soaps in clamshell packaging

maryann

I feel like such a cheat these were so easy to make

Oatmeal'n Honey [ATTACH]1809[/ATTACH]

Pink Sugar (I can't get away from this scent- I just luv it)

[ATTACH]1810[/ATTACH]

Goat's Milk

[ATTACH]1811[/ATTACH]

I think I labelled the Goat's Milk and Oatmeal'n Honey wrong. I got the bases (and the clamshells) from WSP and just realized that the description on their site doesn't mention these two bases as glycerin. Can anyone help me... Are they glycerin? for some reason I thought all M&P were glycerin. :confused:

post-119-139458381422_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458381424_thumb.jpg

post-119-139458381426_thumb.jpg

I feel like such a cheat these were so easy to make

Oatmeal'n Honey [ATTACH]1809[/ATTACH]

Pink Sugar (I can't get away from this scent- I just luv it)

[ATTACH]1810[/ATTACH]

Goat's Milk

[ATTACH]1811[/ATTACH]

I think I labelled the Goat's Milk and Oatmeal'n Honey wrong. I got the bases (and the clamshells) from WSP and just realized that the description on their site doesn't mention these two bases as glycerin. Can anyone help me... Are they glycerin? for some reason I thought all M&P were glycerin. :confused:

They are glycerin with added milk etc. HTH

Oooh those are very pretty, I have those same clamshells (along with a few other styles) and haven't even used them yet. ;)

I really like the pink sugar ones, was it hard to get the pink just in the flowers?

Don't feel like a cheat, they are very pretty and your labeling is very nice too. :)

Michi: "I really like the pink sugar ones, was it hard to get the pink just in the flowers?"

No, I did a few at a time and melted in a small pyrex measuring cup w/ a spout. Just poured slowly, one did go out of the lines so I did a thin layer of pink to fix the mistake. You could maybe use the one-use droppers that WSP sells to get exact.

• 1 month later...