I think I am in love

Okay like a lot. Robert of the wick centering tool sent me a little tea light centering tool which was great except it sat on top of the cup. In theory that would work unless you are like me and fill the cup to the very brim. It was leaving lines on my wax and it was taking work to clean them up so I called and talked to him about making one that sat a bit above the cup.

When I won the easter egg hunt he not only sent my prize but my new tea light tents. Here is a picture they work great no lines easy clean up.

post-7-139458425096_thumb.jpg

post-7-139458425098_thumb.jpg

They look great Vicky, I've just started using the centering tools as well, I bought a load from the US as no one was stocking them in the UK. I certainly wouldn't be without them now. I haven't seen the ones for tealights but will certainly be looking out for them when I do my next mass order

Sarah :cool2:

Vicky.....those are very cool. I want a bunch. I am always rigging up things for centering. I don't do it often because I don't have the right equipment....these would make it so easy. Right now for pillars I use a lampshade ring with a piece of metal tape over the center hole. Poke a knitting needle through and then put in my rod and eyeball it until it looks centered. I don't know why I have resisted for so long. I just love the idea you came up with. I haven't made many tealights....just beeswax ...this is great :highfive: Donita Louise

How MARVELOUS! I hope he markets those! I too, have recently started trying out different wick centering tools - popcicle sticks work great, but they are light, get bumped, etc. Not to mention all the tealights I have with a popcicle stick impression on them...:undecided There's nothing more disconcerting that to find you have poured a lovely container candle that smells wonderful, the top looks as smoooooth as a baby's butt, then ya notice the wick's gottenitself majorly off-center...:embarasse It's ALWAYS on the most beautiful ones...:wink2:

Robert is a genius. He loves hearing that. LOL No really great tools and by the way his wife is a doll as well.

Oh, I agree. Steph and Robert will bend over backwards to make sure you get what you want, great customer service!!

Gooly, you're famous Vicky. :cool2: He's named them after you.

Well that better than being infamous which I think I already was that.

Honestly I was very flattered when he did that.

After he sent me my first ones it took me all of 5 minute to order 48 more. After dreading any tea light orders and not keeping them in stock. I now have plenty of tea lights in stock I have been making them all week. Clean up has been a breeze just a bit on the outside when I over pour every now and then. Most has been no clean up at all. Just trim the wick and package.

I reallly appreciate the comments but all the thanks have to go to Ya'll. I get a lot of request for custom fit tools. But when someone needs a special design and lets me know what they want I have to give the credit to them they deserve it. I personally think Vicky had a great idea and it works great.:highfive:

Steph and I appreciate all of our customers and because we used to make candles we were always looking for easier ways of doing things to save time and headaches. And with all of ya'lls input it works. Yes I am a Redneck.:D

Ya'll really need to thank Gerrie, ChrisR & LauraB, they were the first testers of the Wick Centering Tool for Pillars over 5 years ago and without their positive input I probably would not have continued with the Patent.

And whenever I read that I am a genious I make sure Stephanie and my Daughter Katelyn read it everyday so they do not forget.:laugh2:

And I give up. What is a Shizzy? :confused:

Rob in tx