I think I am in love

I am SO glad to find this thread. I hated making tealights because of the wicking issues and me trying to find bobby pins or anything else I could get to hold the wick in place. As you can guess, I just ordered some too. I look forward to being able to offer tealights without that huge disappointed sigh I usually did once I got the order :grin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Robert, I love all of the tools on your site and will be ordering many of them soon. But, I do have to ask Ya'll where did you get that accent, you sound like you could be my neighbor!!:laugh2:

I would get some at the BC Convention, but I had to cancel my reservation, due to my health this year. I sure hate missing out on all the fun and great bargains and all the Incredible demos Doneen has planned!! Hope Ya'll :laugh2: have a Fantastic time:party: :rockon:;)

Sue Ann

These things would be great. Soon, I'm expecting to completely addicted and way past the personal-use stage of this deal, and will be getting these for sure. What a pain.

I'd even like to see them with little roach clips on the side so you can clip the wick and pull it tight.

These things would be great. Soon, I'm expecting to completely addicted and way past the personal-use stage of this deal, and will be getting these for sure. What a pain.

I'd even like to see them with little roach clips on the side so you can clip the wick and pull it tight.

Leesters, I am using my roach clips at this time.:laugh2: Actually if you use a paperclip it should work fine. It just needs to be taut and the tea light wicks are short so it shouldnt take much. HTH

Rob in tx

Hey paperclips... thats a great idea!

I would like to use your little tents for container candles instead of tealights, but they're not big enough. And those 6 inch wicks have plenty to work with for a paperclip. Perfect idea.

Thanks.

Do you have any bigger tents for sale? lol. For like half pint and pint sized glass jars?