Fastest Soap I've Ever Made

I don't do water discounts, but did tonight purely by accident. After the soap was in the mold, I found my measuring glass w/ 2oz of water in it. I always take out that much to nuke and add sugar to, I let it cool down after dissolving. Well tonight I forgot to add it. I unmolded w/in 20 minutes and cut less than 2 hrs later. This is unheard of for me. I'm impatient so this might be something I look into-lol

scented w/ Axe's Touch I mixed my brick red w/ some shimmery red mica. You can't tell by the pics but it looks neat.

[ATTACH]11273[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11274[/ATTACH]

post-119-139458425087_thumb.jpg

post-119-13945842509_thumb.jpg

Very nice! At least you didn't forget the FO!

Steph

That's too funny Steph that's exactly what I was thinking as I was typing that!!! Isn't that what most say they found sitting there after the soap was in the mold?!

traceyy this is CP, I've never tried HP.

Ya know I had no CLUE (as usual :grin2:) that I had left the water out. This FO behaved like a perfect gentleman, seeing how its an Axe FO-lol. It swirled beautifully, didn't set up. I don't cover my batches anymore, so when I looked at it a few minutes later to find it real firm I still didn't think anything of it. Not until I went to do the next batch did I realize I left that 2oz out. Using MMS's calc the liquid shoulda been between 13-20 and I used 10. I only tried to unmold it that quickly because I realized I had forgotten to put contact paper on the ends of the mold and panicked. So I was fooling around w/ it on the ends to see what kind of mess I was going to have that's when it slipped out of the mold hard. So I figured to get a nice cut I'd better cut right then before it got any harder.

The only reasoning I've come to is the oils I use are fast tracers. A few months into soaping I was reading a thread that listed (from an experienced soaper) some of the fast tracers and I use 3 of them. Which finally made why my batches were done so fast make sense.

Yes the sugar is for lather, the water is so hard here I put as much in it for bubblage as possible!

I'm still amazed and THANKFUL that it turned out nice and not ugly. :)