My stuff... :D

LaVida

Black Raspberry Vanilla (I thought I messed this one up but it turned out nicely - now if I can do it again...)

BRV1-vi.jpg

BRV2-vi.jpg

Rise & Shine

RS1-vi.jpg

Egyptian Flesh (Musk) (doesn't it look like flesh? Smells yummy however)....definitely NOT a FO from Madina to use... totally chunked on me even after rebatch...

chunky1-vi.jpg

chunky2-vi.jpg

Black Pomegranate (tooblackpom-vi.jpg much black oxide, but I just renamed it...)

Oh my feet too.... people love these. I'm so happy about that...

feet-vi.jpg

Everything looks great! I make a CP soap foot scrub in those molds with poppy seeds...they sell very well in the summer time!

Thanks everybody! :D Now if I can just duplicate the BRV by making another "mistake" w/ the oxide....*l*

jbren don't you love them?! I use coarse pumice powder... that's my top selling soap (not like I'm selling on a regular basis..*s*)...

jbren don't you love them?! I use coarse pumice powder... that's my top selling soap (not like I'm selling on a regular basis..*s*)...

I DO love them! I also make them with pastel shades of clear Melt & Pour with a slice of loofah inside...call them Beach Feet. They are big sellers at the store I'm in at the NJ shore. Yours look super!