Thought these would make cute soap decks for the holidays...

Donna-Do

GREAT IDEA!! Now why didn't I think of that? I was just at my dollar tree yesterday and saw those, but didn't think I could use those for anything-duh!! I guess I'm not very creative these days! :rolleyes2

I DID spend about $30 there though, I swear I need to stop going there, everytime I go, they have new stuff I "just have to have"!! LOL

I think Robin's idea of just rubbing them down with olive oil, is a great idea, and much easier and cheaper than using the wood sealer, they may eventually peel off. ;)

Ok, have to keep telling myself, "I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE DOLLAR STORE-I HAVE NO MONEY FOR THE DOLLAR STORE, I WILL NOT GO BACK AND BUY THOSE LITTLE SLEDS, NOPE NO WAY NO HOW!!" :D

Those are cute. Soap Sleigh... I can see it now. :tongue2: Or put bag on there, like Santa's and stuff it with soap balls or something for a scrap bag. My soap scraps sold great last year at my show. I'm definitely doing scrap bags again.