Trying to decide on colors for website design... (pics included)

cleanglow

My website is finally in the works but I'm torn on the colors. I like both and was just hoping for some input from you all. Which do you like better?

Please ignore the pics, they were just thrown in there to fill the space and get an idea. I don't even sell those containers anymore. I'm really just needing help deciding on the colors.

Thanks for any input you can give!

Better 1 or 2?

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

I like the first one. The name does need to pop out a little more. At first I picked the second one because it was brighter. But the more I looked at it, it seems more like a cookie-cutter type of site. Number one looks more original. I can see why you are having trouble making a choice. They are both nice. Okay...I like number one best.

I like the variation of colors on the second one but I'm not sure I like the colors you've chosen......I like all the colors but I'm not sure the orange is a good choice although, it does pop......the first one seems a little pale......I like the blue but maybe a different color to pop :)

Editing this to say.......I went back and looked again and I do like the second one after all.....sorry to be so wishy-washy. But the second one has a more professional look......:)