Scents you'd like to see?

beesweet

Abercrombie and Fitch and A&F 8 dupe. They are very light and simple perfume scents. Ooh Gravity I smelled the Vanilla Lime. I agree it is nice. I looked through all the suppliers and have not found it yet. What about mixing it yourself?

I heard from a coworker that Yankee has a new Vanilla Lime that "is to die for"... I've yet to smell it, but she's down my throat to dupe it for her. ;)

I just smelled this one the other day and I think it smells ALOT like a Key Lime Pie oil! I thought of the klp from bcn when I smelled it!

more mia bella dupes

candies for men

on the vanilla lime try ics's lime cooler, totally different then the one from candlescience. ics's lime cooler smells just like key lime pie without any graham cracker or pastry notes to it.

That honey shampoo sounds AMAZING. I'll have to check out the site since there isn't a body shop within 100 miles. :sad2:

Marshmallow fluff would be sooo good. The marshmallows I've sampled have either been toasty or what I would call a sweet vanilla.

I'd love a good marshmallow scent, but the scent I'm really always on the lookout for is that distinctive smell when you walk by one of those nut roaster carts in major cities. I can't pin it down!! It's not really just straight nuts, but it's not really cinnamon either...I could stand there and sniff all day but have no idea how to replicate it!

I want to see the Candy Cane scent from Bath and Body that was out for Christmas.

I was thinking of goofball scents the other day and thought how funny to come out with a Gold Fish Cracker scent. Or Doritoes or Cheerios and what about Taco smells. :yes:

I have been searching for Yan*&*'s Rice Milk and I've been trying to dupe it and can't figure that one out. I just picked up a room and linen spray today from "Enchanted Meadows" called "White Tea & Citron...OMG, it is to die for and it just happens to be one of those scents that's out of reach. :sad2: