Just Scents Fragrance Oils!!!

joyofsoycandle

I dont know if I am posting this in the right spot, but wanted to let you all know that I got my order from Just scents today, and I ordered the sample pack, which is for 10 oils. I picked three extras I wanted since they say they include three extras...and when I opened the box, there were SIXTEEN bottles of oil!!! They all smell SO GOOD! They not only gave me three extra samples, but SIX!! They are so awesome! Now to test all these lol. Anyhow just wanted you all to know that they went above and beyond and all of the oils smell awesome!! I chose:

Woodberry, Red Mac Apple YUMYUM!!, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Grammies Berry Griddlecakes, Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Icing, Coconut Cream pie, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, My Mamas Blueberry Cobbler (THE BEST!!), Treats 4 Santa, Vineyard, Nannas Old Fashioned Apple Butter, Jamaican Me Crazy, Baby Magic, and they also sent...Pumpkin Nog, Appleberry Spice, and Pink Bombshell. :yay::D:bliss:

Only thing is, the coconut cream pie smells like pina colada, i smell pineapple lol do any of you use this oil? Thanks!

Did you by chance get to smell their cranberry sauce?

I was wondering if it really did smell just like cranberry sauce right out of the can?

Someone on here once sold me some off of the classifieds. She never did tell me where it came from but it was dead on.

I miss that scent. haven't found it since...

I was wondering if it really did smell just like cranberry sauce right out of the can?

Someone on here once sold me some off of the classifieds. She never did tell me where it came from but it was dead on.

No I didnt get a sample of that one yet. I really want to try it though because I dont like spicy stuff, so I would prefer the cranberry sauce over cranberry spice type. Sorry I wasnt more help!

oh no. why do i even click these links? lol :grin2: not like i need another supplier, but has anyone tried any of these?

holiday crunch

pumpkin nog

raspberry vanilla creme

chocolate peanut butter brownie

cranberry orange

frosted berry blizzard

(haha i love this smilie :rockon:)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, Grammies Berry Griddlecakes, Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Icing, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, My Mamas Blueberry Cobbler (THE BEST!!)

These are really great for me! I sell a ton of these (well, except the Cinnamon Roll since I'm just introducing it) but the other ones are doing very well for me. Especially the Chestnuts and brown sugar!

oh no. why do i even click these links? lol :grin2: not like i need another supplier, but has anyone tried any of these?

holiday crunch

pumpkin nog

raspberry vanilla creme

chocolate peanut butter brownie

cranberry orange

frosted berry blizzard

I use 1945 wax and the raspberry vanilla cream and chocolate peanut butter brownie are really good!! I have samples of the other ones you listed but not yet tested...

I have the cranberry sauce and it's really good. I was surprised at the strength of the throw on it. I'm not sure I would say it smells like it's out of the can, but it's a great scent. If you want a sample, let me know!

The Raspberry Vanilla Cream kicks butt I'm tellin' ya, last night I had it burning in my bathroom, and my son walks in and says, "ymmmm what's that smell Mama?? That is sooo yummy I wanna eat it!!" LOL :D

Also, the caribbean holiday is very good, it smells kind of like the kudzu blossom fragrance to me (does it to you Trish?), and it was kick A$$ strooooong in the soap I made (I think I'll cut back on that to .25 oz. pp) but haven't tried it in wax as of yet

I also have her ultimate vanilla and hyacinth chula orchid but haven't tried those yet, and also got a sample of the egg nog, but since I can't stand egg nog I can't even pour it (I've got it in the classifieds here if interested ;) ), but both my hubby and daughter wanted to drink it, they said it was dead on like the real deal.

I wish I was rich, cuz I'd really like to order some samples from her, her prices are really good, and her weekly sales will kill ya, but I"m sooooooo broke right now, I even had to cancel the couch I have ordered that we need sooo desparately. :(

Oh well, priorities right?! ;)

I am being converted over to her fo's too. Great customer service. I have been testing the ones I poured over the weekend and was impressed with the cold and hot throw of them w/o much time to cure. The cranberry sauce was burned within 24 hours after pour. The hot throw kicked. Just so happened on of my testers come over and she immediately said, what scent is that! She said is was really nice. It had been lit for about 15 min. (please note that these are tested in 4794 tart form - if they pass this test, then they go to 1945 container form). Country Kitchen is very nice. I poured that one and I could still smell it literally for hours all over the house. I was surprised. Havent burned it yet, but it is next on the list. Hearth & Home was my unexpected surprise, I like it in the wax much better than in oob. I also have tested woodberry, really nice throw, the scent is pretty nice, Berrie Breeze, really strong, but I didn't dig the smell, Gingerberrie Wreath smells like a nice berry citrus blend and I think it smells so nice, this seems to have a medium throw, but am going to test again, Citrus Linen H20 - extremely strong throw, blows the doors down, would make a great mixer in my opinion,

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar - haven't burned big, big hot throw, smells very buttery, good enough to eat.

I am impressed with the throw of her scents and will be ordering more. You guys have given me more to add to my list.

I got a sample of the Pumpkin Nog too.

I poured in in C-3, HTP 104 1/2 pint wide mouth JJ &

C-3, Hemp 1200 1/2 pint wide mouth JJ. (Testing wicks):rolleyes2

I poured at 1lb to 1oz ratio.

I love this!! It is a nice creamy, rich Pumpkin scent.:drool:

I would up the FO to 1.5oz per 1lb the next batch.

I am getting a list together to take advantage of her incredible sale!!:P

Renee:yay:

I just ordered 16 oz of the cranberry sauce. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! double awesome! I have never eatten cranberry sauce from the can so I can not say if it would be a dead ringer for it. I was thinking on renaming it to Cranberry Delish! I would highly recommend it!!

No I didnt get a sample of that one yet. I really want to try it though because I dont like spicy stuff, so I would prefer the cranberry sauce over cranberry spice type. Sorry I wasnt more help!

I don't like cinnamon spicey scents either. I do however love the cranberry spice. The spices are soft and kind of sweet. You can hardly smell them OOB but when you put it in wax they come out. It is one of my new favorites. I also am in love with the cranberry sauce! They are both very good!

I LOVE her oils too - in fact, half of my scents are from Becky, lol. I am selling a ton of Hyacinth Chula Orchd. I don't care for florals, but this one rocks and people love it. I also am selling a ton of Cinnamon Cider, Spiced Apple Pecan and Pumpkin Pie. I gues it's getting to be that time of year. I got a sample of the Pumpkin Nog too and love it, but I have vowed not to order anything until I need to restock one of my other FOs. I have spent way too much money in the last few weeks. Oh and her Ultimate Vanilla rocks. It's one of the only vanillas I could get to throw in 4627 and it mixes easily for me (unlike the Cinnamon Roll).

I just ordered 16 oz of the cranberry sauce. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! double awesome! I have never eatten cranberry sauce from the can so I can not say if it would be a dead ringer for it. I was thinking on renaming it to Cranberry Delish! I would highly recommend it!!
Well tlc. You just sold me on that scent.

Me and my kids fight over the cranberry sauce on turkey day. lol

Momma learned to open more than 1 can....lol

My daughter wanted a bunch more and I am out.

Off to order this. Thanx a bunch...

the citrus linen H20 and chestnuts and brown sugar totally kick ass!!!!!!!

Can't recommend them enough!!

Citrus Linen is one of my favs and it sells really well. I have a citrus linen ornie in my car too. It is an awesome scent. Very clean. I don't care too much for the Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, but other people love it.

You have GOT to try her Cinn. Cider! OMG, I adore this scent!! throws great @ 9% in J223 50/50 blend, and awesome in tarts! Very crisp, real, juicy apple scent!!

Also, 3rd, 4th or whatever her Chestnuts and BS, awesome throw, smells like you're baking!!

Her Harvest is wonderful too, and her Cinn. Roll is a great thrower!!

Love Becky, she's the BEST!!

Are most people using over 6% on her oils? I love her selection and customer service but I don't get much throw at 1oz ppw (I use 4627 which normally has an awesome throw!). My policy is not to go over that for an fo but someone pointed out somewhere that her scents are so cheap that you can afford to go higher.

Jen

I use 4727 and don't use over 1oz pp normally and I get great throw. Her oils are really good and so I don't find that I need to use more than that, even though the wax can hold it. So far, I have tried at least 30 of her FOs and they all throw well in my wax. What kind of jar and wick are you using? And which scents are you having problems with?