Aroma Ornies

ladysj

I've finally been able to get these pretty flat looking without all of those little spike thingies sticking up lol. From left right scents are Mango Papaya, Baby Powder, Sugar & Spice and Strawberry. These are so much fun to make. I need more cookie cutters!!!! Thank for looking.

aromaorniesxx7.th.jpg

I baked them in my toaster oven on bake for about 5 1/2 to 6 minutes. I didn't have to do any trimming. I have found that if you make sure that they are as flat as possible around the edges(the beads aren't piled up) that you don't have as big a problem with the little spikey thingies.

I sprinkled them with some glitter before I baked them you can't really see it but it gives them a kind of shimmer.

Oh, these are so cute!! I've been wondering what Ornies are. Pardon my question here, but what are they good for? :)

You poke holes in them, add a ribbon or elastic cord and use them for air fresheners.

Wick you melt them so that you will have the shapes to hang them. You can also just put them in jars.