My first swirls

ruba

Okay so I did my first "swirl"... :yay: :yay: :bliss:

I have done in the pot before, but seeing so many beautiful soaps for you "soap gods", made me do it... damn you bullies! So here is is...scented with Sandalwood the main color is with brown oxide and the swirls are black oxide. I attempted the layering swirl and a zig zag stream of swirl color... hopefully it will look good inside too. A little too much black, but hey I will get better at it as I keep going.:D

Thanks for looking and I will post cut pics when I get there.

100_3040.jpg

100_3039.jpg

Thanks everyone! It didn't gel do it is a little more muted in color, but that is fine with me.

jennhalcyon, I just have to say that when I put the pic on the thread I saw my shoes too ... and well... I am too lazy to go back and do all the croping for it! I am glad that someone else got a good laugh. And this is why I am not the photograper of the family... my mom is.:D

Those look very good! Cant wait to see them cut. You ladies certainly are pushing me to start making soap again!

Go traceyy go. Go traceyy go. Go traceyy go.

You know you want to. You can feel that itch in your palms. that twitch of excitement in your gut. You are salivating just over the thought of making some wonderful soap :drool: So.....

Go traceyy go. Go traceyy go. Go traceyy go.....

Here are the cut pics. I have to say I am pretty pleased with the swirls... now the scent is a whole different story... I DO NOT like it, but I sucked it up and took one for the team. I have no idea how to edit the title or edit my first post... and I don't have time to look it up right now, but I will later!!

100_3045.jpg

This is the bottlon of the batch... I need to make them a better size.

100_3044.jpg

Side view of the swirls.

Thanks for all the encouragement and nice comments. I really appreciate it!!