well..... I did it took the plunge....

It's kind of like the Grim Reaper calling to you--come over to the dark side. ha ha! It's great, but I hope you aren't saving your money for a vacation or anything, it'll go into supplies now!

Welcome to our world!!!

It's kind of like the Grim Reaper calling to you--come over to the dark side. ha ha! It's great, but I hope you aren't saving your money for a vacation or anything, it'll go into supplies now!

Welcome to our world!!!

Well that explains why I have no extra cash lol!

I can certainly vouch for it being addictive, but it's fun too, and if our lucky, down the line it may even turn into a business!!

I made the mistake of keeping a track of all my candle spending and even looking at that doesn't stop me from buying more!!!

I was determined not to buy any more supplies for a whie, but darn that sale that's just started on BCN - it's just too good to miss .... right?????

You will have so much FUN!! I love making candles so much that I can't sleep at night bc I have to many new ideas running through my head, then when I do finally fall asleep, I usually dream of either making candles or b&b products!!

Schmeebly:D

I ordered my 1st kit from peak candles:drool: . Am I in trouble or what :whistle:

Peak is where I began my addiction too. Actually I began my addiction at Michales to see if I could do it. Now Peak owns me. I think I order something once a week. Have fun with it. I have never been able to make anything. Now I have friends and family telling me I should go into business. You will love it. Especially once you figure out the wick thing. :D

And now it's time to meet the UPS man!!:D You will get to know him and he you on a first name bases LOL~All those package coming to the door week after week!! It's just like Christmas everytime you get one!! This will be the most fun you have ever had!! Next the Bath & Body bug will bite you!! LOOK OUT!!

Sue Ann