Color Suggestions

What color would you recommend for White Tea Ginger, Fruit Slices, and Jamaica Me Crazy?

I know fruit slices and jamaica me crazy could probably be anything but I was just wondering what y'all would use. :)

Fruit Slices - orange

Jamaica Me Crazy - haven't made one, but I think I'd make it yellow....a green/yellow layer would look cool

White Tea Ginger - don't have this, but the color that comes to mind would be a light tan....maize?

I color Fruit Slices a pinkish orange - more pink than orange. Jamaica Me Crazy - Orange or Yellow (depends on if I poured too many orange scents lately). As for White Tea and Ginger - I have never poured it, but a light sage green or white might be nice.

Whenever I have scents like Jamaica Me Crazy or Fruit Slices I have a ball! I think I do them different every time. The fun part of these types of scents is that you can pick several colors and make cool pillars/candles. I usually do them in shades of yellow, orange, red, blue, coral and light purple. Just whatever urge hits me :)

Just choose a shade that you like and go for it - my last batch of Fruit Slices was three shades of fruit; yellow, orange and red.

DanaE

What color would you recommend for White Tea Ginger, Fruit Slices, and Jamaica Me Crazy?

I know fruit slices and jamaica me crazy could probably be anything but I was just wondering what y'all would use. :)

I make fruit slices all colors, for some reason make Jamician Me Crazy yellow, and White tea and ginger, white.

I love White Tea and Ginger and decided to do it white. Fruit Slices I do layered in Orange and light yellow but like eveyrone says, any combo of colors works. I haven't tried Jamaca me Crazy yet, but Yellow, Reds and Oranges sounds good. Sounds like you'll be having some fun!

Fruit slices really any color, yellow, orange, pink, you can have so much fun with this one!! I would go with white for white tea and ginger and I always used green or yellow for jamaica me crazy.

hope this helps.

Bev

I use my imagination each batch.. I don't follow a straight color chart or keep the amount of color in my notes..

I would google and get some ideas and see what the ct'ers have to say and then Have some fun with it!