New Bartlett Pear

judyvega

Thanks, everyone. Carol M., this is Peak Bartlett Pear, and it ROCKS! Very strong! I love it!

Thank you, Judy. I'll for sure order that one. To me, pear is right up there with cucumber/melon for a refreshing summertime scent.

I have seen alot of these rustic pillars on this site. Is anyone willing to tell me how well these sell for you and what your prices are. Also some packaging ideas for these. Up until now I have been selling mostly "food" type candles, like muffins and pies but I would like some ideas for some other creative candles that sell really good to break up the monotemy (sp?) you understand I'm bored with just food candles.

What don't you like about them? They're beautiful and the color is so right for the fragrance. You did a great job.

Nancy

Nancy, these lost a lot more frost to the mold than normal - I think because most of the molds I used on them were new - in fact I know that was the prob because the second set I did in them were fine. I'm just way too anal for my own good! lol

• 1 month later...

Man, I had to go digging to the 7th page just to find this thread.

Ladies- get some of Tina's pillars. You won't be disappointed. I just have to brag about her for a sec.

I ordered 5 Rustics from her because I have always loved her work. Well, I got them today. Burning the Pear one right now. Hasn't even been going for 30 mins and my entire bedroom smells like it. Her work is more amazing in person. Her packaging is very professional with cute hang tag , ribbon and all nicely placed inside a cello bag. Her label on the bag is cute as well.

What a great job you did Tina. Thanks for making these for me :highfive:

You're so welcome - I'm glad you like them! (I know people are going to be going, wth is Tina, I thought Judyvega made these lol) - Enjoy your candles, you fabulous person, you! :D

LOL OK Judy made them. LMFAO OMG This pear kicks BUTT woman.. Holy crapola. LOL:wink2: :drool:

I'm new and still testing my soy container candles but these are VERY cool! I know this is a dumb question :o, but how do you get that frosty wavy texture on the outside?? I guess that's what's called rustic? :embarasse although these to me look very contemporary with the angled layering....and I love green. Very nice!