Foamer Bottles & Labels for LS

Brenda

I've been having fun today fussing with foamer bottles, liquid soap, labels, and FOs. The pictures just taken in natural light because I was too lazy to set up the light box. Here's the result of my efforts:

Foaming_Liquid_Soap.jpg

Hands down, I like the way liquid soap feels as a foam far better than the liquid that comes out of the pump bottles. I gave a few to testers to try this past week and they all commented how much they liked the feel of the foam. A person could get addicted to this kind of soap! :yes:

Thanks for checking them out! :)

Thanks very much ladies! :)

very pretty! what kind of labels are you using?

I use 2X4 Avery mailing labels printed on a color laser printer and then cover them with a 2X4 crystal clear laser label ('cause it's what I have and it helps protect the white label.)

I am having so much fun with the liquid soap that CP has been on hold. Perhaps now I can make a couple of batches of CP next weekend. I'm dying to soap the Cristalle Chanel FO and Mango Lassi FO from SW.

Brenda, those look wonderful!!!!! I even like the natural lighting shining through!!!! If you dont mind me asking, what kind of foaming bottles are those? I have yet to make any liquid soap, and really want to and I like the look of those bottles.

Thanks for sharing!!

Lynn

Those are gorgeous, Brenda! Now I want a bottle...that Amazing Grace one right there on the left...where should I send my address??

Thanks for the D'oh moment....never thought about putting a clear label over a white one. DUH! Still cheaper than a "waterproof" label!

And like Lynn....where are the bottles from if you don't mind? I like that style better than the ones I got from WSP...but I've only been able to find them in frosted not clear.

Thanks!

Donna

I have used those also. Foaming soaps have done very well for us. We do hand soap and body wash.

I get my bottles from http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=225

Cheaper, I believe, with different colored tops.

I love the label. Never thought of that, I put one on the front, one on the back. I like that much better, hadn't thought of the clear over regular. How does it hold under the soap spilled down the front?