Playing around w/ Bunny's Bath Melts

RobinInOR

I've never had a chance to try these before - Bunny they're nice! Still need a bunch more testing for shelf life, but I think they are going to work well as little gifts. Decided not to do cocoa powder, will leave them cream colored.

These are scented Sandalwood Vanilla. No label yet, would probably do some kind of hangtag off the handle. I've had these 2" square boxes forever - I can fit 3-4 of them in a box. Would be nice to finally find a use for them.

wgbathmelts.jpg

**** edited cuz I don't know how to cost right ***

They're only about .05 each - For a 1/2 recipe using 4 oz of cocoa butter, I was able to make 31 leaves thta are .5 oz each.

Yup, the boxes are Glerup. And no, you don't have to work that fast with them.

I'm still not sure why anyone wants to sit in a tub of plain hot water w/o bubbles - I'm a bubble girl ;) , but your skin does feel nice. It's just boring lol...

I think the water would be a little too greasy for bubbles to survive, and you probably couldnt pack nearly enough SLSA into them to create any type of decent bubble in the first place. I made these a few weeks ago, scented lavender and LOVE THEM. :drool: They make your skin soft enough that they are worth the bubble sacrifice.

Robin I love the way you shaped yours, I never thought of using a shaped mold, those boxes are adorable.

**** edited cuz I don't know how to cost right ***

They're only about .05 each - For a 1/2 recipe using 4 oz of cocoa butter, I was able to make 31 leaves thta are .5 oz each.

Yup, the boxes are Glerup. And no, you don't have to work that fast with them.

I'm still not sure why anyone wants to sit in a tub of plain hot water w/o bubbles - I'm a bubble girl ;) , but your skin does feel nice. It's just boring lol...

You could always throw one in w/ your bubbles. I've had a horrible pain in my neck and shoulders this past week and threw in a bath melt with dead sea salts and the powdered bubble bath. I like bubbles too, thought the salt would help my sore neck and I luv the way the bath melts make my skin feel. As I was soaking I was trying to come up w/ a combo bubble bath and bath melts :confused: -is that possible??? ;) I think w/ combo packaging it could be, or maybe the pain has gone to my brain!

P.S. threw the melt & salts in after the bubbles filled up the tub and I had no problems with the bubbles.