Color Wins...Pic Results

I posted the thread asking if colors are really necessary. I was stressing over the colors of my candles and how I was having problems with the color changing from batch to batch so I was thinking about going with all white candles and changing my label border to represent the color of the scent. Below are 2 pictures. One of the all whites and the other is the colored (I currently color my candles). I've decided to stay with the color. What do you think?

3silver.jpgThis is what I currently sell.

WhiteCandles.jpgThese are the all whites.

I love the pastel colors. Where did you happen to get your labels, if you don't mind sharing. Love the jars too!

I make my labels myself using Microsoft Picture It. I print 6-9 of the same label on plain old printer paper. I then run that through the Xyron 900 using the acid free Permanent adhesive/Laminate Cartridge. It laminates the top and the other side is the sticky part. Once that's done, I cut them out using a paper cutter, peel and stick to my jars.

Thank you all for taking the time to look. Yes, as soon as I brought the whites into the house and labeled them I knew the colored ones were going to get my vote. I guess I'm now going to start playing with liquid dye. I've heard it's a bit more precise than the color chips which is what I use...now to figure out where to buy the dye...so many suppliers!

Thank you all so much for your opinions and compliments. I have decided to stay with color. I'm going to start playing with dyes and hopefully do away with the color chips....I think that may be part of my problem when trying to keep the color consistent from one batch to the next. This has been so helpful to me.

Thank you all so much for your opinions and compliments. I have decided to stay with color. I'm going to start playing with dyes and hopefully do away with the color chips....I think that may be part of my problem when trying to keep the color consistent from one batch to the next. This has been so helpful to me.

I agree with staying with the color, they look great. I just wanted to add that the best thing I ever did was switch to liquid dye from dye chips. It's so much easier to be consistant (I keep a notebook with how many drops for each scent) and to me anyway, it's much easier to work with as well.

Also love your jars/lids and your labels :)