Thank You All!!

Becky Jo

Hi everyone! I hope I am posting in the right spot. Thanks so much to Christina for letting me know about this thread!

I so appreciate all the warm wishes! Your thoughtfulness overwhelms me.

It has been a crazy couple of weeks, but I am finally feeling better. As long as I slow it down a little and make a few changes, all should be well. Easier said than done; slow is not a word I like, but I guess I'm going to have to start warming up to it.

I had hoped to return to the office next week, but it looks like I might be on hold for another week. My doctor has "gently suggested" that I lay low for a few more days to give my new med's a chance to work properly. I will be working from home for the next few days, so I will be available by email.

Thanks again to all of you! You have no idea how good it makes me feel to see all the nice notes!! It is very much appreciated!

Becky Jo

YEahhh!!!!

So glad to hear you are doing alright, please take care of yourself, your employees are doing a great job handling things while you are away, I just got an order today! As quick as usual, and have to say your CUPID is the yummiest pomegranate scent I have ever smelled! YUMM

Becky :P

So glad to hear that you are listening to the Doc and taking it easy. Prayers for a quick and speedy recovery. But...once you are back...

NONE OF THIS :bliss: RUNNING AROUND. Take it a little slower this time :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: .

~ Denise

Becky, I am so glad you are feeling better. :) I was was shocked when I read that you were ill. I know it is so hard to slow down, but make sure you get plenty of rest. You will gather back that strength!