Pillars of all sorts

Jojo T.

Hi everybody, I haven't posted for a while so today I got my camera out and here is a sample of what I've been up to lately. The chunky love filled candles are filled with hearts, stars and moons - FO Pink Bombshell. The painted candles are wax chips melted onto a candle with my gas torch - I love doing those - the blue one's FO is Christmas Wreath and the pyramid's FO is Lookout Point. The dark burgundy pillars have a slight pink mottle and are the result of getting all my scraps together - I had no idea how they would turn out - FO Asian Sandalwood. The pink rustics were a bit of an experiment - FO Cherry Blossom. The blue layers FO is Clean Cotton. Cheers, Jo

post-1250-13945841993_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458419934_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458419935_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458419938_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458419941_thumb.jpg

I love them all!! I love the blues ones the best....where did you get the mold with the dome top?
I've had those molds for quite a few years and can't remember where I got them from but I know you can usually buy them from any supplier who stocks polycarbonate molds.

Jo, I love studying your pillars. I always learn something. Your painted pillars are just super. Of course they are all fantastic but I am intrigued by your painting technique. Now to convince my DH that I can play with his gas torch without burning the house down. LOL